visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

HellFire Caves 11th september

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:47 pm

HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 Hell_f32
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm

thats it HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Nice stuff..
Quite a few interesting shots there..

In the one of the person with 4 feet Smile it looks like the auto focus is having a hard time trying to decide which to go for.. the objects in the background (caves/people) or the objects floating in the air..

Not sure what to make of those in that shot.. they look too defined. I was thinking it could be dust on the lense but this is not repeated in other shots, so i was thinking dust in the air, which is possible, but I remember you all saying it was abit damp down there, so the air would be heavy with moisture therefore limiting the amount of dust floating around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Extralien wrote:
Nice stuff..
Quite a few interesting shots there..

In the one of the person with 4 feet Smile it looks like the auto focus is having a hard time trying to decide which to go for.. the objects in the background (caves/people) or the objects floating in the air..

Not sure what to make of those in that shot.. they look too defined. I was thinking it could be dust on the lense but this is not repeated in other shots, so i was thinking dust in the air, which is possible, but I remember you all saying it was abit damp down there, so the air would be heavy with moisture therefore limiting the amount of dust floating around.

Yeah it was damp Steve, it was so dark in there i was just aiming the camera anywhere lol and just clicking away, some of the "orbs" could be just bits falling from the ceiling or bat poo HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:58 pm

hi
yeah the dampness could make the dust settle quicker. even tho the floors were clayie, on the dvr there was still a lot of dust kicked up so with the people around and walking around can kick dust up. and on the dvr there was loads of bats flying around. on alot of the pics theres a "orb" thats stays same shape in the pics but are differnt sizes on each pic and in slightly different place. hmm interesting i think i need to look at them in more detail to give me true opinion.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:00 pm

ow and i fergot there seems to be a fair few pics of mist in the tunnels near to where the pics being taken and as its cold down there you can see ur breath so could be ur breath.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Mattwatkins wrote:
ow and i fergot there seems to be a fair few pics of mist in the tunnels near to where the pics being taken and as its cold down there you can see ur breath so could be ur breath.

Matt

There is also the possibility that the damp air has clung to your clothing and your body heat has evaporated it making a mist cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 pm

its good to have other peeps opinons, the breath could be an answer as it was cold down there matt x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 pm

or the camera has a low resolution and that is why it looks very grainy!
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Hi Guys

Well explained Matt , there have always been problems with mists in the caves , and its most likely due to the moisture and the body heat theory , we have of pics with these mists on them .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Here is a clip of the G.P.S team using the Ovilus for the first time in the field.