visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
HellFire Caves 11th september EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
HellFire Caves 11th september EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

HellFire Caves 11th september

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

HellFire Caves 11th september Empty
PostSubject: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi Team
befroe i post the Events List for Hellfire is it poss to know how will be there on the night?....so i have a good idea on what im catering for...dont worry we wont be short on anything ill make sure of that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

hi phil
ill be there on the 11th if u need a hand with anything i have half a day off then so i can allways give u a hand if needed.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi Matt
ill be working upto 6pm and will be make my way there right from work ill ring you if i need anything mate thanks...pls in return if you need anything pls post on the eventlist witch ill be posting in the next few days... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi phil

Me and debz will be up for that she wanted a surprise for our anniversary.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi Phil I'll be there, I'm looking forward to meeting eveyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 am

We are aiming to arrive between 8.30 p.m. and 9.00 p.m. on the 11th.

Make sure we bring all kit. We will need to set up DVR on this and also try and take the Fluke!

See you all on September 11th.

Cheers

Barri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:25 am

hi barri
where we going to set the dvr up we having the base in the cave or just outside cuz the wires will only just make it in to the cave so we having it in the big room in the cave?

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 am

Hi Phil

I'll be there too.

Look forward to seeing you all on the 11th.

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 pm

After just finding out that i won the competition of the month cheers lmao i shall be there Very Happy

Can't wait to meet everyone and experience one of your investigations, really looking forward to it.

woooo all excited now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Congrats on the win Gems, see you there Grave smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:27 am

Not me I'm afraid, it'll be the first day of my long awaited 'Summer' break....................fingers crossed can finally meet up with everyone next time around.

Have a great investigation.

Peaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like the team to all be at the caves for 8.00 p.m. at the latest. Parking is available but limited. There is more parking further up the hill as some of you know.

Please make sure you bring warm clothing as it can get quite chilly there. Suitable footwear is also recommended as the floor is quite uneven.

Everyone has contact information for me, Phil, and Rob so if there are any problems please call.

Joining us on the night will be Image of the month winner Gem Final and her partner, also client and friend Lis Snellin from Dover, England.

The objective of the night is to facilitate the public tour and carry out a basic investigation.

We are not investigating the caves in our normal way but all equiptment is required. We may only be there until 1am at the latest so if anybody wants to join me in investigating the churchyard and cemetery above ground you are welcome.

See you all on Friday night at 8pm.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 pm

sounds gr8 barri will be there earlier lol. with all kit Smile
and ill join u for the churchyard investigation.
if all the dvr is in th cave do u think it will be raining in the cave? just thinking of the equipment geting wet.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Very excited!!!!! Very much looking forward to visiting somewhere scarier than my home! Thanks for the intro Barri! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 am

Barri wrote:
Hi everyone,

We may only be there until 1am at the latest so if anybody wants to join me in investigating the churchyard and cemetery above ground you are welcome.

cheers

I'm up for that, sunds like a plan, count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Awesome, cant wait to meet you all Smile Barri if its ok with you guys and its not a problem i would love to come along to the church bit aswell please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 pm

That's fine Gem, HellFire Caves 11th september Icon_biggrin

Just a quick note to ask if somebody has and can bring some portable computer speakers for use with the Ovilus on Friday night?

Let me know if you have any.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:47 pm

hello mate, i've got a portable speaker, i'll make sure its working and bring it along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 am

Excellent John,

Cheers buddy. HellFire Caves 11th september Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 pm

gonna be a good night!

few cool new toys to play with and new team members to meet.

hurry up friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Good luck everyone...

If i wasn't working i think I'd be joining you Smile

Hope you get some good finds ... HellFire Caves 11th september Icon_cyclops

Happy Hunting.. HellFire Caves 11th september Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 am

Oooo not long to go now guys HellFire Caves 11th september Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 pm

www.robinpowell-design.co.uk/images/level-adjust.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

Last edited by arwen on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Robb's Picture belongs to the investigation on the 11th, I moved his and the following posts here. Hella)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi Rob

Wow what an amazing pic.

I can see a very clear outline of a person on the far left gravestone, it looks male but there's something making me wonder whether it's a female.

What can everyone else see?

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HellFire Caves 11th september   HellFire Caves 11th september Empty

Back to top Go down

HellFire Caves 11th september
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next