visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
hellfire caves EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
hellfire caves EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
hellfire caves EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
hellfire caves EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
hellfire caves EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

hellfire caves

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:28 am

So i have been up to the church many times at night when it was closed, it was a open day and a chance to see inside. As you can see from riff raffs pics it was a lovely blue sky day, and the golden ball gleamed in the sun. Riff raff climbed up the tower, but i was interesting in the inside of the church. Totally not what i expected, its not like any church i have ever been in, its mega look at me inside. The bottom part is the orginal church, and it had that feeling. Below are the pictures from inside.

Inside the church

Then i went down to the caves, and again missed riff raff, the last photo was taken at 6pm. The feeling down in the cave was totally different from what im used to. It felt colder than normal in some sections of the caves and its been a busy weekend down the caves and warm weather so the temperture shouldnt of droped. I had the feeling of being pulled down into the caves till i reached the triangle. I think some of the photos show something trying to show itself, see what you think. i was the last one going down the caves and i know no one was furthur down the caves on the way out...

Inside the caves in May
Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:14 pm

The church is beautiful. So ornate and rich in colour. Seems like it has a calm atmosphere inside....

The caves look as impressive as ever. Did you manage to get to the infamous tunnel in time and take pics around 4.45pm or was it 5.45pm...???

There is definately some mist and a few visable orbs in some of the pics. I think that tomorrow should be exciting and definately an investigation frought with mystery. That's if you and RifRaf are still going?

Let us know the plan.

Great work Picapica Laughing
Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:15 pm

also its a week since that group were down there, so it might be even more charged... should be interesting....
Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:36 pm

Ok me and riff raff went back down and thankyou to the staff of hell fire caves for being so helpful and allowing us to do the filming and recording down there.

The weather was hot and sunny above ground, the temperture below ground was colder, and a lot more noticable in some areas than others. This temp change changed around the cave system in different areas.

Riff raff had a camcorder which recorded with the lights on, i left a recorder in the childs cave and i will upload the interesting results of that recording... I also did two recordings around 4.45 till 5.15 at the top near where the legless man had been photographed, and simon did some videoing there... while we took photos and i did some automatic writing in i think latin so im translating it at the moment and will be adding that asap.

Then the staff turned the lights off and we did another walk down, with lots of photographs and video for as long as the camera would allow us. I left a recorder next to the heart of the cave, where rebeca used to do her things down there. Im hoping to get a evp thing to upload just the sections that noises have been heard on that one.

I will be warning you we have nearly 200 photos on photobucket and i will be reducing them down to the key ones over this afternoon and posting the final selections hopefully later today im sorry im taking so long.

Walking down in the dark is definitally a experance, and the feelings are much stronger. to me it feels like walking through a door when you get to the banquiting hall, its like hitting a different world, in terms of feelings.

Fingers crossed riff raff will post his tonight as well for people to get there teeth into some of the odd photos ive found, i do think some of the pics i cant decide if there is something there and i might need the help of people with better photo analysis things to help me out...
Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:52 pm

here is some video shot inside the caves, down by the inner temple facing back up the corridor
watch the left wall at about 4 1/2 minutes in

Hellfire Video

Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:44 pm

I can definately see a shadow move into the light....The light narrows and shifts a little as if someone or something has been standing on the opposite side of the cave wall. There is also something that moves very quickly into the dark of the tunnel at the end. Great video RifRaf....Excellent 1st investigation.

Well done to RifRaf and Picapica cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Thank you for that but I could have not got it without picapica
Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:50 pm

pictures

here are some of the photo's I took on wednesday the 8/5/2008
It was a warm day above ground around 23 degrees in the cave was a bit cooler but whilst we were down there the temperature dropped by quite a lot. The inside of the caves are damp so walking around does not create dust, Some of the later pics are taken with the lights out so they may appear darker.
We sensed a lot of activity inside so you may want to look closely at the pictures in case you see something I have missed.
Back to top Go down

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hellfire caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellfire caves   hellfire caves Empty

Back to top Go down

hellfire caves
Page 1 of 1