visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm

I will stick with it mate as i cant let this one go.

I think its staring at us in the bloody face!
Its the Dower Huntsman and his horse mate but there is also the white lady? They must go together for some reason?
you look to the right of what iv just drawn....That resembles something mate.(An animals head?)
The leg that ive drawn is most certainly there but it doesnt make sense?
That place is big time haunted buddy.

Look at this..
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. - Page 2 Horseydower_zpsacf0ab85

I can never proove this until i get a better photo of them and i bloody will get it too! pirat

CSI paranormal here lol..

What if i am correct? why are we seeing a side view of a leg?
Lets say hes facing us to start within that 8 second exposure and then when he dismounts his horse he turns fully to the right and hangs off his horse that bit longer hence we see a riders leg.(you wouldnt see his other leg as its behind the other one or its behind one of the horses legs)Hes got off facing forwards mate.
Upon doing this he has then turned around and is now at an angle facing us?
we are seeing some of his leg because he is stretching down to the ground from his horse.This is creating the appearence that he is wearing short trousers when infact he isnt.

Heres a video to show what i mean.
Now if this woman wasnt showing off and got off her horse forwards! Thats what im on about.
https://youtu.be/vnP0g2UDxBk

Back to top Go down

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2