visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Hellfire caves orbs EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Hellfire caves orbs EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Hellfire caves orbs EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Hellfire caves orbs EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Hellfire caves orbs EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Hellfire caves orbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Hellfire caves orbs Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:27 am

Pending investigation which will be taking place in May .

Hellfire cave Orbs 1

Hellfire cave Orb 2

Hellfire cave Orb 3

These are excellent Photo´s taken by Darkangel on one of his many visits to the famous Hellfire caves.

Last edited by Phantom on Sun May 04, 2008 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:39 pm

Juhu @ all What a Face

well I like to tell you, I don't like any Orbs.. there could be so many natural reasons why an orb could be on an foto Crying or Very sad

But I do like the second Pic.

Its the same tunnel where Darkangel cought this figure

Darkangels Figure caught in Tunnel

On this pic you can see, that darkangel has been deeper in the tunnel... And now I do have my (bestätigung, gott wie heisst das auf englisch?) valdation?? (HELP I LOST MY ENGLISH) that the little shadow (where I thought the first time, this could be a dog right next to the figure on the left side) is the wall.. the same shadow form is on the other pic with the figure-man to see.

So I also guess, there is not many time differenz between does pics??

Nice shoot also Happy

~Nicky~
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: to the subject orb´s   Hellfire caves orbs EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 am

I have to say something now , i can´t hold this back any longer.

It seems to me that the subject orb´s is getting a little out of hand , for a short time people started doubting orbs and now everybody seems to be jumping on the band wagon concerning whether orbs are paranormal or not to say i don´t like any orb pictures is maybe a little to hard , lense flare, dust are all subjects that we should consider , thats right but we shouldn´t forget that most of the new cameras that are the market are designed to cut out lense flare, over exposure , double exposure and some are using anti particle lenses .

Another thing is, one should enquire about the circumstances, first in these cases in Hellfire caves , the orbs are moving against the airflow, which i think is pretty difficult for dust to do.

Dust orbs are particles of dust which are so close to the lense that the camera can´t focus on them hence they are then out of the depth field which causes an orb effect , but dust orbs move with the airflow and not against it as i said before , and that´s the thing which makes these orb pictures interesting .

Greetz

Phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:10 am

well, then it´s good, that you´ve told us now, that these orbs are moving against the air flow in this case. alien And of course, you are right, by saying that this would be a funny thing to do for dust particles.
Personally, i think, that these pics are really very good!!! cheers
My favourite one is the second, with the big one in the middle, the king of orbs!!! king
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Cool hi all glad our photos are intresting,we have some more i will send soon.
we have been concentrating on trying to get some good photos of the mist that we have been comming across.i say mist i mean two mists really , one is a grey light couler seems almost fog like , and the other is a darker heavier almost oppresive mist both are easly to reconise and very diffrent however neither are felt to be harmful in any way.but its fair to say that the emotional feelings behind them differ .where as the lighter mist seems almost eager to be photographed the darker one has a tendency to be stand offish and tends to follow and cause photos to be dark or the cameras to stall or flash to not work.we have had figures in the lighter mists but the darker one tends to be more elusive or has so far.as for the orbs we are still getting plenty of those and are starting to reconise indeviduels not only are they moving against the air flow but are turning up at other points around the caves .we are starting a collection of orb portraits i am not sure if anyone has done this before our thoughts are that if we can prove they are the same orbs at diffrent places around the caves and that they move in groups or show a tendency to behave in a thoughtful way ...well then dust ..pollen and airbourne particals or camera defects will have to be put on the back shelf .any way we find these energy balls an endless cause of wonderment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:28 am

i have to say, i took a photo seconds after the first one, the one i call the orb sneeze... mine had 3 strong ones in it thats all... to me i belive that its one form of comunication and there is no way if there was tons of dust for the first one and seconds later nothing. where did the dust go to?
I think the cave is full of more mist than orbs, theres lots of mist appearing i shall have to create a folder on somewhere with all my pics of the caves...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Orbs are so facinating, and cause massive debate and argument amongst paranormal experts and sceptics. The pictures of the 'sneeze' orbs as PicaPica called it LOL.....Is an amazing photo !!! and could well be the real thing, but again very similar to ones that I have seen before taken in dusty or clear conditions or when humidity levels were high...

Here is an example of two such images taken by me in India 2 weeks ago. The evening was very warm and although the air looked clear, this is clearly dust caught in my flash. BUT.....Who knows.... The cave orbs are very distinctive and have very bright radius's and colours. I would be very interested to see what everyone else thinks about this... Cool

Hellfire caves orbs India_11

Hellfire caves orbs India_12
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 am

What´s that mist on top of the flat building between the appartement blocks on the other side of the road? It looks like smoke to me because it seems to change shape, although it´s hard to say, the "orb" mist in front of it is too dense....
I wouldn´t say, that those are orbs. The place looks quite dusty to me and even if the weather was clear, in citys like that there are always a lot of dust particles in the air.
And also: How many people must have died in that street, when all those floating lights were souls? pirat
And as well they don´t have the typical orb pattern to them...you know, like those electric spheres?
real orbs often seem to glow from inside...hard to explain...ARRGH! you know what I mean, don´t you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Hey Arwen,

I did say that these photo's were examples of how dust can cause 'orbs' in photos. It was very dusty there in Delhi and although not visible to the eye. The images clearly show how bad the pollution is over there. I used the photo's as an example of how orb photo's can be misinterpreted for what they really are in many circumstances.

I believe they are not paranormal and just dust particles caught in the flash. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:44 am

Whack me! Hellfire caves orbs Ay8vxtujq083ks91p

Surely I should read posts more properly. Hellfire caves orbs Ay8vszklti4534lhp

Sorry!

I was wondering in anyway why you´ve posted these pics, knowing that you are very sceptic about orbs, too.

Blame my English for it.... alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:31 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Easy mistake to make Awen, Very Happy

Orbs are wonderous things, lets just keep capturing them until we found out the truth behind them... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:19 pm

could we give orbs questionaires??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire caves orbs   Hellfire caves orbs Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellfire caves orbs
Page 1 of 1