visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

White lady at the hellfire caves??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

White lady at the hellfire caves?? Empty
PostSubject: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 pm

White lady at the hellfire caves?? 11102008315" />

Hi guys, you've probably seen the picture on the competition of the month but i'd love to know what you think of it?

I went to the hellfire caves in west wycombe with my friend last year. We were the only ones in the cave when we went in and it being dark was a little scared lol.
When we went down into the triangle bit i got a really horrible cold feeling down the back of my neck and felt like someone was walking really close behind me but no one was there and my friend didn't feel anything. I took alot of photos while i was there and only notice this in the picture when i got home and looked through them. What do you think?

I've been told about the story of suki who went there in her wedding dress to meet her lover but it was a practical joke and she got stoned to death by three guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi Gems, at first I thought it was just the back of the hellfire caves with a bit of shadow, now I;m not too sure. I zoomed in a little and took out the colour to see if there was a definite outline of the figure in the picture. Its only a rough attempt but this is what I got.

It looks pretty spooky, but I still think its probably a shadow or something
White lady at the hellfire caves?? Hfcclo16
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi Neut

That looks pretty good , whatever it is , its shinning off something there , don't know if i can explain that one .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi Ian, I know what you mean, its difficult to decipher. I've benn to the the Hellfire caves a couple of times and although there has always been enough people around (I've taken the kids there what mor can I say lol), there has been certain parts to the cave tht has given me the "eebie jeebies", I'm not saying that I posesse any kind of gift, but I feel there are definatly parts of the cave that feels different to the others if that makes any kind of sense ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hiya   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 am

Yer I can see that, how strange!!!
Emm I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 pm

OK now tell me if I'm wrong, but I've just been looking at the other figure photographed in the hellfire caves

https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com/apparitions-f6/we-dont-know-t171.htm

can you spot any similarities as I can ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 am

Thanks for your feedback on this guys, always nice to know i'm not going mad and get other peoples opinions lol. I see what you mean about that other pic Neut. My picture was taken in the triangle part of the caves. Looing forward to going back and taking lots of pics to see what i can find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: phew nice one   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Wow thats a great photo affraid

ONe DaY Eh??
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:14 pm

Neut wrote:
OK now tell me if I'm wrong, but I've just been looking at the other figure photographed in the hellfire caves

https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com/apparitions-f6/we-dont-know-t171.htm

can you spot any similarities as I can ?

Now that you say it, i can.... it's the same hunched posure and also a long gown.... it would be interesting to know, in which tunnel exactly this pic was taken ... if it was the same tunnel, then the chance is big, that we might have the same apparition taken on two different occasions.... i will compare the tunnel walls now.

Ok... done:

As you can easily see, the two figures are in a different tunnel... or is it the same tunnel just from different ends????
I've never been in the caves myself, so i can't say.

White lady at the hellfire caves?? Bbzyen18te9vyupnr

Can you add the positions where the pics were taken in this map?

White lady at the hellfire caves?? Bbzygkyqpkgrqes13

Cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Can you plot it on the map and plot the positions of the lights in the walls?

It looks to me like the light from a third lamp around a bend, throwing up a shadow. It would be interesting to see if that could explain it.

Fair play going down there on your todd!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 pm

I am pretty sure we were in the triangle when this was taken. It was really dark and being a wuss i kept taking pictures on my mobile so that the flash gave us some light. Saw this when i looked back through my photos. It was definately in the triangle bit when i started to feel really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White lady at the hellfire caves??   White lady at the hellfire caves?? Empty

Back to top Go down

White lady at the hellfire caves??
Page 1 of 1