visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Falstaff Investigation EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Falstaff Investigation EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Falstaff Investigation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Falstaff Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Well done to the whole G.P.S Team.

Last night's investigation went very well.

Although the team was huge and we had far too many investigators, we still managed to somehow organise things and conduct what I believe to be a very good investigation. It was a very long day for most of us and as the night and morning drew to a close we were all very tired, cold and hungry.
We had an excellent outcome with the Thermal Imager, and I would like to thank our fantastic sponsors RS for their contribution. Darren and Lisa were very brave and although there was a lot of waiting around and planning they were great assets.

Thank you to the whole team for their dedication and patience last night. Investigations of this magnitude are often very difficult and take massive amounts of time to set up and get going. Regardless of any plans and schedules, these always seem to get thrown out of the window and result in things over running and becoming delayed. Despite our set backs we had a great time, and captured some amazing evidence that needs to be analysed and discussed...

Here are a couple of photographs that I took last night.

Falstaff Investigation Ian_sw10

Falstaff Investigation Bongo_10

Falstaff Investigation Baz_in10

Falstaff Investigation Stox_a10

Falstaff Investigation Rob_st10

Falstaff Investigation Ian10 cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi Barri

fantastic pics - thank you for this event -- I learnt a lot last night and thanks to the whole team - it was fantastic!

tx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:43 pm

hey
i think even with set backs the whole team pulled together and had a gr8 investigation. well done everyone Smile

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thermal Pictures   Falstaff Investigation EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Falstaff Investigation Ir000010

Falstaff Investigation Image_10

Falstaff Investigation Ir000011
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Kneeling figure, Speechless.

Do we do an image of the year!?!

That thermal camera is worth its weight in gold (probably a lot more)!

Congratulations on the great images!
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 am

Hello everybody,

well i have to say i had a whale of a time, never mind the waiting, which wasn't boring at all, because it was a great chance to get to know each other better. It's a shame,that some members couldn't come.

I love these thermal images: they are fantastic.... and thinking, that we captured them fills me with pride, because i am used to see these sort of things in episodes of famous ghost hunting groups. Wicked!!!!

I listened to one brilliant EVP today and there are more to come... so lets keep the fingers crossed and hope that we captured even more.

Can't wait for he report!!!

T'was great to meet you all!!!

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 am

Hi team

Yes i agree with Barri , what a great evening we had even though we had a few technical hitches to start with , but we persisted and won through and so far we have come up with some really good evidence with the thermals and the EVP , but that comes down to how professional the team worked , a big thanks to you all for the outstanding work and to John & Janet for asking us to investigate this fantastic location .

regards
Ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 am

HI team
Must add to what has already been said it was a great night and I really enjoyed it even though I got picked on again!....I am wearing a hat next time! ~ king
I got an email from Janet & John last night saying : They had a great time and they were very impressed with how the whole team were and how very professional the investigation was. I have forwarded this to Barri so hope he will post it on the forum at some point.

It was a long night but a very good one like it was said we had some great pictures and hits on the thermal Imager....one thing though...lol...Barri how could anyone be hungry after all that food and drink I brought?!.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Here is the first EVP captured at Falstaff

There seems to be a loud creepy laugh or something and two separate whispered voices during the recording.

Let us know what you think.

Present during the recording: Piers, Ian, and Barri

Falstaff EVP 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm

barri very creepy....that ive heared it over and over and everytime i do it creeps me out!....well done on getting it
Its a very odd laugh....very wicked one and the voices i cant make them out...i think one is saying "get out"!...or "come out"...still great one mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Great Job   Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello Boys and Girls,

once more, you've did a wonderful, great and amazing Job... Chapeau!!

I've heard the EVP over and over and i'm belong to Hella, that is not a laughing. I can hear a female voice and she say, "I know that," or "know that." When the EVP begins, you can hear also a female Voice in the Background, but i can't hear what she say and have to try if it is possible extract the voice.

Wolfram
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 am

Hi guys,

Was a really good investigation, Was a big team but think it was managed well.

good seeing everyone again in one place. Would be good to go back again with a smaller group at some point.

overall, really good and a night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:47 am

Hi team

We agree it was a great night and nice to see everyone again.

I have quickly listened to debz voice recorder of the session that Debz and Bongo carried out in the arcade area.

There is what sounds like a female voice which could possibly be the team up stairs.But there is definately a sound of a deep breath which sounds more like a male.

I will forward them to Barri soon.

Steve-debz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

After analysing the entire recording that I did in the upstairs part of the Shrieves House (Falstaff Experience), I have identified a further two astonishing EVP's.

Who's There?

Get Out

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:37 am

Wow, both great EVPs esp the first one. Doesn't sound all that friendly either................. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 pm

been looking at the kneeling figure image today and, looked at another way, you can see a girl praying. Like a Star @ heaven sweet Like a Star @ heaven

Tx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 am

Here is a rough cut of the first 60 seconds of the VT that Piers has been working on for our début on the Paranormal Channel.

I feel that it is very good and Piers has done an excellent job on this so far.

It is only a first cut and of low resolution. It shows just the opening into and sequence.

Let us know what you think?