visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
investigation groups EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
investigation groups EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
investigation groups EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
investigation groups EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
investigation groups EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

investigation groups

Go down 
AuthorMessage

investigation groups Empty
PostSubject: investigation groups   investigation groups EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 pm

should there be a limit to the size of a group on an investigation?
this is a question I have been wondering about as I have noticed that as we get larger the levels of noise from shuffling etc during evp is getting to a point that you cannot listen properly to playbacks when the question has been asked, I am aware it would not be fair to say to people that they cannot attend so my idea to overcome this is when we are on an investigation only the people required should be present during evp 3 or 4 max and this can be varied to include everyone by having different people present for each session.
When we are at a location such as the caves it may be an idea to keep outside the caves until such time as you are needed thereby offering investigators inside every chance to get results.
at smaller locations then we may have to limit the number of members attending and in contrast in large locations we may be able to split into small teams and conduct two investigations at the same time as long as one does not interfere with the other.
I know some people may not like this idea but it is not practical to have a lot of people in a small area trying to work at the same time also it will make communication easier and safer for everyone as accounting for a few people is easier than trying to account for many.
This will also mean that we need more people to take active roles as I would not in fairness be able to attend every investigation in my role a tech manager but obviously we need a certain amount of people to due the appropriate duties.
Please everyone feel free to comment as I would like to get all your feelings on this and if you agree then it will make it easier on deciding attendances. If you do not agree then also please put your feelings and reasons here then we can discuss sometime as a team in the chatroom .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: investigation groups   investigation groups EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Hiya riffraff,

yeh numbers is a big problem, as you say it depends on location and conditions. The caves for example is loose under foot, so therefore even small groups would make noise on evps. I do think all evps should be done with no more than 3 people in the room, in a place like the caves manybe groups of two in other parts furthur up also recording at the same time.
In a house investigation, like plumstead we only had a small team and it was almost too many... Which is why im looking at getting as many locations sorted so the group can be spread smaller over a number of locaions thus improving the evidence...

You saw what happened when twopeople waked throught the caves it caused them to be more bold... so i also think its good for the spirts and evidence.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: investigation groups   investigation groups EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Thats an interesting idea , we experienced something similar at the hotel we had two groups of 7 so it made it near to impossible to do EVP's without background noise , yes i do think that spirits get bold when small numbers are around , but i think that it's a prob that can only be dealt with on location unless you have done a recky before hand .

But in general i think that it could work .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: investigation groups   investigation groups EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 pm

I think that you are right Raff,

At the caves it would be a good idea to have two teams for EVP's and keep the one team outside to minimise noise, and interference. Keep in radio contact (If it works)

And yes numbers depend on location and conditions. think it os worth thinking about for the next one before we make final arranagements.

Good point Raff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: investigation groups   investigation groups Empty

Back to top Go down

investigation groups
Page 1 of 1