visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Falstaff Investigation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Hi neut,

I've been just talking to Ian about your suggestion. He thinks it would be cool if you could compose something. He would post it himself, but he's at work at the momen, so i am filling the gap Wink
Just send it to Ian or Barri and we will see how we like it. When you talk to Barri about the 3D thing, you can discuss what exactly we've got in our mind.

Thanks,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks Arwen, I'm hopefully going to speak to Barri tomorrow so will get a goo idea of what you would like. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Barri
looking good well done piers....good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi All

Many thanks for the feedback.

In terms of the music I get where you are coming from about its style. I have a couple of thoughts that you may wish to consider.

Firstly, the "Unexplained Channel" are likely to have seen the existing Moretons video investigation which uses the same introduction sequence music and background music - it may be worth checking with them what their feelings were (not sure how feasible this is??).

Secondly - and more importantly - please remember that I am working to a very tight timescale. If we are looking to change the title music then I am going to need it by Monday (24th) latest in order to give me a fighting chance of re-working the opening sequence.

Best
Piers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 pm

hi piers

I think the main thing is to get this in to them so they can have a look at it and then talk with them to see what they think so id say do what you need to do to get it in intime. and we all know your the man for doing it Very Happy

once again a huge thank you.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falstaff Investigation   Falstaff Investigation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Here is an extended version which Piers sent to me today. I think it is very good.