visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acejase80
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-06

any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? Empty
PostSubject: any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ?   any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Hey guys
I have done a couple of ghost hunts now 1 in oxford castle and 2 in derby royal.. both had different experiences in different ways.. i was a sceptic at first but since my first hunt i am a firm believer.. I just constantly wanna be ghost hunting hehe so was looking for paranormal groups or investigating teams to see if i could join but i live in oxford in the uk and cant seem to find any places ? does anyone know where any are that i can join ? or if not does anyone know how hard it is to set up my own and start from scratch with my partner ?
thanx guys

sorry if its in the wrong catergory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ?   any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 pm

i live in south oxfordshire..i dont know any local ones personally..cant offer you advice on setting one up,but somebody else will maybe..sometimes,it isnt difficult too do a ghosthunt on your own..as long as you have the basic equipment, emf,camera, digi voice recorder,cam corder then you should be fine too do it on your own..i always find things happen when your not lookin and when you least expect it..wouldnt mind doing oxford castle with a good team..was it good night when you went..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ?   any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi Ace
there a quite few groups in the the area of Oxfrodshire I'm sure if you search around you on the wed will be able to find one try Google?
As for starting up on your own...like scotty said your need the basic stuff to get going, but remember these ghost hunts you have been on are for entertainment....why not come on one of G.P.E we do thingings in a diff way.
Also getting back to setting up on your own remember your need to set up a good net work a research unit to find out as much as you can about the poss locations your want to investigate and your need to know your chips so to say....I've been doing this for a while now and I'm still leaning all the time there are still mean things i still need to understand...but on the other hand your a member of the G.P.S forum now get posting and let us know what you have been going and what experiences you have had and why you so interested in the paranormal and why you would like to be part of a paranormal team...good luck...
Back to top Go down
acejase80
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ?   any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:56 pm

hey scotty

oxford castle is defo worth going too... best results were down in the cript with whispering and stone throwing while it was only myself and my partner down there with noone else around and we could see the only exit and noone was near.. and glass divination results were awesome down there.. i would reckonmend it for sure.. and thanx for advice i will take it on board.

hey phil...

i have searched google , yahoo and any other place i could but with no results that were close enough apart from thames valley paranormal group which i have emailed. i have been on a couple of ghost hunts with investigation teams and since then i have just been so intrigued by the paranormal and just love when stuff happens. its all personal stuff i have heard or seen like whispering and shadows ( not my own ) lol thank you for your advice i will defo consider it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ?   any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ? Empty

Back to top Go down

any paranormal groups in oxford in the uk ?
Page 1 of 1