visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

ouija boards the good the bad and the evil

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ouija boards the good the bad and the evil Empty
PostSubject: ouija boards the good the bad and the evil   ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:52 pm

Seeing as angel stated in a post about the use of them, i thought it ideal to sort out the different sides to the things..

I dont like them and it hasnt been improved by most haunted or the horror movie on them!!

So storys about them....
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ouija boards the good the bad and the evil   ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:53 pm

These things are really dangerous, to use , itīs like playing russian roulette, you can use one five times and not have anything happen to you but you do it the sixth time and something very negative can come through and lach on to you, ask ecto he knows about that .

Quija boards are like live portals anything can come through whether it be posative or negative , you have no control over that

I would advice you to leave these things alone and if you are present when somebody wants to use one, then i would advice you to leave .

I repeat incase you missed my point , these things are very dangerous to use if you are inexperienced , here is a small clip to help you understand what i mean .

what can happen with a quija board
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ouija boards the good the bad and the evil   ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

no they are very dangerouse...i would not use one again...but almost everyone has done one and have exsperianced some negative things...
when i did one i was a teen and diddnt no anything about it that only the dead come and talk to you...
when my grandad died i just wanted to see if he was ok...but most of the time it aint the one you lost its a evil enterty,,,just playing games...
so i agree with you guys and advise people to stay well clear...
not good at all...
angel Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ouija boards the good the bad and the evil   ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:38 pm

i do believe these things should be burned, they are dangerous in the wrong hands which is most the time as those attracting spirit (unless trained) cannot rid themselves and close the chakras down and protect themselves. play at peril but i would not willingly enter a house with one in it, cos the chance is someone in it been messing about with it. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ouija boards the good the bad and the evil   ouija boards the good the bad and the evil EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Absouletly Darkangel,

I toatlly agree, and ensure that at G.P.S members stay away from such tools of ill fate!....
I had a nasty experience whilst still at school and one that I shall never forget. I posted my experience here.

https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com/ghost-stories-f9/a-personal-account-t2.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ouija boards the good the bad and the evil   ouija boards the good the bad and the evil Empty

Back to top Go down

ouija boards the good the bad and the evil
Page 1 of 1