visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  Empty
PostSubject: Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail    Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi Guys

Whilst sifting through some EVP's i found an EVP from the Naval wing at bodmin jail , present were myself and Sheena there is a voice that can be heard over mine towards the end of the recording , it sounds out of place to me .

Attachments
Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  AttachmentNaval wing sounds like kalt .WMA
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(37 Kb) Downloaded 17 times
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail    Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:29 pm

The voice seems to say "Halt!". I've filtered it a bit and the H is very clear on it.

There's also a voice after Sheena's, but that seems to be an echo of her voice.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail    Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 pm

I believe i hear someone say "hide" at 00.04....
They said it as if they didnt want to be seen(or maybe even bumped into?)....Hidddeee..Also its males voice.
Very clear and a very very good evp.
also at 00.06 you have either "ok" ...something that sounds like this but its very hard to be certain.

also ,i have to add this lol...Its on the wrong thread but it was hearing the evp that made me think of this.

Do you remember that game girls use to play at the juniour school where they spin a rope in a circle and you have to jump over it?
The idea is that who ever doesnt do this properly gets caught out,they become slightly tangled.
what if you could do this but with a lazer grid? If you have something that is avoiding an area because it knows something is there,why not try to get it to make a mistake?
I wouldnt say just to make it go in circles but to have different setting of motion.
As i say its the wrong place to post this but my mind is always thinking of new ways.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail    Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi Gary

NIce to see you here and thanks for your input , i know what you mean about always bring on the think about new stuff the difference being that i am not so technically minded as i would like to be, but i try .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail    Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Ian wrote:
Hi Gary

NIce to see you here and thanks for your input , i know what you mean about always bring on the think about new stuff the difference being that i am not so technically minded as i would like to be, but i try .

Hi there Ian Smile .Thanks for letting us join sir! Its a nice place.
I now like the old village pub style places where you can sit down and have a good chat in peace.I think its an age thing lol.

Iv always been the same Ian...my mind has done alot of overtime in the last 2 years on this subject.
I can think of amazing ideas but i cant always make them happen Crying or Very sad ..but we can only try i suppose buddy.Im sure you have done very well mate.
cheers for the welcome by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail    Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail  Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange EVP from the naval wing Bodmin jail
Page 1 of 1