visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
St Loyes Image EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
St Loyes Image EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
St Loyes Image EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
St Loyes Image EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
St Loyes Image EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

St Loyes Image

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

St Loyes Image Empty
PostSubject: St Loyes Image   St Loyes Image EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm

I received this email recently and want your opinions:

Hi please find attached photo it is of a night we spent at St Loyes just a group of work mates we have worked there a long time but it was closing down and we were to relocate after being there over 70 yrs, hundreds and hundreds of disabled adults had stayed on the site retraining for employment including soldiers from ww2 who were injured the photo is of one of the residential halls and at the exact time it was taken I myself saw what I thought was a shadow cross the hall.

p.s had attending the recent investigation at Exeter castle and was very impressed had a great evening and have nothing but praise for the teams professionalism was a great night thank you also have many more pics including before and after of the same location to the pic attached.

St Loyes Image St_loy10
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

St Loyes Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Loyes Image   St Loyes Image EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:30 am

Hi Guys

Just trying to figure out what could be the cause of this light anomaly , cant see anything that could cause it , maybe one of you guys has a solution to this one .

ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

St Loyes Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Loyes Image   St Loyes Image EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi
could it be the flash from the camara.....on the door?. reflecting back,its orange and this maybe the cause....
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

St Loyes Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Loyes Image   St Loyes Image EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:03 pm

I have looked at this and am tryng to work it out.

The window in the doorway at the far back looks like it could have made a lense flare for the circular top portion of the orange object, but IMO, the light from the doorway is not strong enough.. but just as a note, here you will see the exposure changed to show how the light from the doorway floods through...
St Loyes Image St_lig10

There also seems to be some matrixing (paredoila) in the circular top portion of object too but we have to consider that as part of the pixel issue with the photo itself as there are many exmaples of matrixing in this one area.. even one that appears to be a torso, arm and leg of sombeody stood just behind and to 'our right' of orange glow.

If you notice the flash bouncing off the paintwork along the hallway, you wil lsee that these are all above the top of orange glow. Although these may, combined, cause the glow itself, I find hard to grasp as there would possibly be more flare and we might not have the secondary larger glow below. Any flare would be more defined too.

Here is the enlarged image as taken from original posted in the OP's first post.
St Loyes Image St_lig12

As you can see, it does seem to resemble a head and torso...

There is another visual oddity going on here.. you'll see in this pic that the orange glow appears to be sat on something... (which is a very faint grey colour) now look above the glow itself and you can see something that resembles a right arm, a torso and a left arm... the left arm could be easily explained by the mirroring on the lense of the two flash points on the paintwork of the door frame/cornar of wall, or it is another corner with paint on it, yet that wall appears to be flat where the left arm is.

Is the orange glow actually sat in a wheelchair that is being pushed by someone?
St Loyes Image St_lig13

To show this a bit clearer, we need a bit of a zoom...
Could be pure imagination, but does this orange glow look like a torso sat down? Does it also look as though it has no legs below the knee? Is that really someobody else pushing from behind?
St Loyes Image St_lig14

But there is a problem that is bugging me... and it is this...
St Loyes Image St_lig15

This is the pic in the negative with the levels adjusted to bring out the pic in furhter detail. The problem could be cause by pixelation, I'm not that clever at discovering faked photos, so we must bear this in mind... But the fact remains thet there are some very straight edges to the object itself, especially right at the bottom of the glow where the legs appear to be cut off.

You will also notice another straight edge to its right where the wheel chair "very slightly grey" area is, above the doorways window runnig in the horizontal and down the left side of the image to.

I have highlighted some of the straight edges that leave me doubting...
St Loyes Image St_lig16

This picture needs further investigation. Due to the programme I am using this is about as far as I can go in analyzing it, along with my current knowldeg on digital photographs.

The place itself may be worth a look into as well...
I am in no way trying to discount the picture as valid, I am just trying to look at it objectively..
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

St Loyes Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Loyes Image   St Loyes Image EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Great analysing!!!

I can also see what you describe there (the gray outlines etc.)

Not sure if it is due to pareidolia or if there's really something there. St Loyes Image Icon_scratch

Would be interesting to see what Robb says to that.

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

St Loyes Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Loyes Image   St Loyes Image EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Interesting photo, I think its pretty crucial to get another image of the corridoor if we want to make a solid judgement, would that be possible Barri?
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Sponsored content

St Loyes Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Loyes Image   St Loyes Image Empty

Back to top Go down

St Loyes Image
Page 1 of 1