visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
First ghost hunt of the year EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
First ghost hunt of the year EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
First ghost hunt of the year EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
First ghost hunt of the year EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
First ghost hunt of the year EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

First ghost hunt of the year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

First ghost hunt of the year Empty
PostSubject: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Location: Panzer wiese (military Tank training ground) Munich

Type: unknown

Date: Present day

Further comments:
I have been asked to conduct some paranormal investigations on the panzer wiese in Munich which is a popular place for people to walk thier dogs, it is quite a large boggy grass area which lays next to a small forest which also used to be used for military training, people have ventured into the forest with thier dogs and have reported seeing a human shape standing in a clearing watching them there have also been reports of peolpe being touched or followed by something invisible with very heavy footsteps which has chased them out of the forest, so what ever is in there does not want company.

Rumour has it that a family tradgodie took place in the forest which apparently involved deaths i donīt know if this can be connected to the incidents in the forest , behind the forest is a motorway bridge where a woman supossedly took her life a few years ago, that is also a possibility and could be a reason for these incidents .

It has now gone as far as somebody puting up a wooden shield warning people not to go into the forest at night which confirms my worries of something being there .

The person who informed me about this has three witnesses who have experieced frightening things in the forest but iīm afraid they do not want to talk about it .

I will be taking a team to this location in April to have a look at and conduct some investigations maybe we will be able to confirm the reports or maybe not, but it looks like we will be going in there without any pre investigation info which is a bit concerning .

If anybody would like to take part on this investigation , send me a PM .

Ian
First ghost hunt of the year Panzerwiese

Last edited by Phantom on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:11 am

Hi Ian,

this sounds really interesting!! Shocked

Have you been able to confirm some of the rumors, that you heard about the forest?
Most of the time a lot of stories are being told about a "Haunted" location and I find it interesting to do some research before I go there.
Thats why it would be interesting to find out if some of the stories told are true, so you find out before hand, what you might be dealing with Very Happy .
I would love to go with you on that investigation, but sadly enough you are too far away. Sad

Greetz shanara alien
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:22 am

Hey Shanara

i would love to have you there as well , but i know itīs the distance

Thatīs the reason why i have set the date for april so that i can do enough research and prepare the investigation properly , i think that you have to take every investigation seriously and prepare for every possible thing that could happen, but i think that when people have put up a sign warning people not to go in there then there must be some truth in whatīs going on when you take into account that people in bavaria are very conservative concerning paranormal activity .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:44 am

Hi Ian,

I think, thats the interesting part of the story, that they already put up a sign, not to go in there, thats makes it even more faszinating for people like us Grave smiley .
That means that even the people, that own the place, may have had their experiences.
It sounds so cool and I will definetly contact you, if we should be in the area, then you can show us the place Very Happy

Greets shanara alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:35 am

hey, i never heard of this place in munich...

well in april - i am with you, just come over (the door next to yours ;-) ) and we can go there... we can also take my dog with us - joke ;-)
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:41 am

cheers cheers cheers
Thatīs just brilliant!!!
It is excellent to have somebody in the team, who knows about sound equipment and all this kind of stuff. We also know a good bit, but we are far away from being experts when it comes to converting (is this the right word??? scratch ) (Auswertung).

LOL You really better leave your dog at home! (although it could be fascinating to see how he reacts....) the poor sod would never go into woods again afterwards... Wink

By the way... the Panzerwiese is in the north of Munich, near Hasenbergl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 am

Thanks DJ it will be good to be have you with us there Grave smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ghost hunt of the year   First ghost hunt of the year Empty

Back to top Go down

First ghost hunt of the year
Page 1 of 1