visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. Empty
PostSubject: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi there, an EVP the 1st EVP i didnt hear at the time but within 3 days i had some of the most weirdest things happen to me in all my life.
I was intouch with a spirit woman called 'Viviene' and after the months went by i started getting all sorts of people pop up.
Lisa and mathew were 2 people who gave me warnings.This was the 1st time i ever heard mathew speak.

He sounds like a child on here but when you get listening to them with your own ears in real time,the tones change and he sounded like a man.

http://soundcloud.com/the-entity-1/mimic-2
The 2nd EVP is from a person called Viviene who i had some intereting EVPS from withing my 1st year but as i say it changed.
http://soundcloud.com/the-entity-1/its-me-its-vivian

All 101% real...
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Nightcrawler

Very interesting EVP's the first one is the most interesting, what kind of equipment are you using there ???
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi Ian .

I used a 'Olympus WS-450s' but it took me months to start getting results on it ian?
I dont know why but i could only get EVPs with my 'Sony ICD-p620' to start with? Maybe it was because i set up the Olympus wrong at the time?

But that recording you like ian..well,3 or 4 days later i had a lot of good and bad things happen.
I done a lot of talking to spirits in my home over 2 years mate and my events would probably be unbelievable to many.
I tend to get a high pitch whistle in my left ear when im about to pick up evps but this only happened to me 4 days after getting that one.

There not bad recordings for Audible hallucinations eh?

Heres another couple i will put on.
http://soundcloud.com/the-entity-1/untitled-1
I can hear 2 kids tell me "we are too" i can also hear 2 adults say me "me" at different times.(I can also hear someone saying ".... please dont do this any more?)
I know them kids names ,but i just started getting random people pop up.

http://soundcloud.com/the-entity-1/mummmyyy1

I hammered it mate and had to back off for a while.One top woman in london gave my sister some info to help me out.
she had experienced the same and my sister didnt know who else to turn too.
For some reason my hearing is better than what it use to be because of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:23 pm

i thought id post one more...

http://soundcloud.com/the-entity-1/trial-2

I hear the following..

Gary,he came and scratched your daughter.....Gary,Welcome..scumbag!! Hes watching you?

Im not exspecting everyone to say they hear this but id like to believe someone will hear some of it.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 am

You can certainly hear something , but it's very difficult to make out what is being said .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 am

Your hearin g is getting better due to you training yourself to listen.

As for why one recorder didn't pick up anything yet the other did makes me wonder if there is something to do with the way these bits of kit are made.

Could be slight differences in chips or diodes that make the difference.

I have a full spectrum video camera that has a great habbit of picking up EVP's .. somuch so that I've stopped using my digi recorder..
So is this due to the full spectrum side of things?? or is it to do with the internal electronics? or both?
This lot was caught at our recent investigation of Theatr Royal, Drury lane, London.
https://www.youtube.com/user/gpsTVchannel?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi there Extralien Very Happy

Is this Mat? When you put 'g' , it got me thinking lol.I'll wait and see.

For 6 years now I have been using a voice activated picking system in my job.
I'm a chap who uses it on fast and smurf mode lol.
It reads out very fast and plus with the noise of fridge fans you just get use to concentrating.

I've starting hearing more on some EVP clips.
You can hear your reply in a quiter, faster and different voice to that of the one that is pointed out.
I've missed some in the past yet now I can hear some of them.
Infact, I heard the EVP that a team had posted , 5 secs before them?
The reply that's obvious sounded like a deep males voice but the reply that's exactly worded the same but in a fast high pitched tone , sounds nothing like the voice that you believe to hear.
It made me think that some EVPs are not from a spiritual source but something else.

Just like the child's toy you talk into That makes you sound like a robot.
I can't prove this as its hard to have people hear the same thing I hear.
But I swear to god that I can hear someone changing their voice on some EVPs.

They are not all like this and I can't hear it on them all, but I can 101% hear it on some.

I will check out the full spectrum cam vid tomorrow as my partner is on pc doing a few bits.
I look forward to watching it .
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 am

not mat.. i'm steve.. Smile

The 'g' was a typo.. hit the space bar too early Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Extralien wrote:
not mat.. i'm steve.. Smile

The 'g' was a typo.. hit the space bar too early Smile
AHA! I see ...I thought it may of been someone else Very Happy .

I shall look at these vids tonight as ive got to goto church in a mo for a wedding rehersal Sad lol..

Steve,by the way sir..I do love your V for vendetta piccy if i have the correct man that is Wink
I just have a bad feeling for this 5th of november at the uk.I bloody hate it when we have those feelings lol.
chat soon sir cheers

OH WOW!!!Lots of awesome vids Guitar ..That rocks steve! cant wait to listen and watch all these! Class afro
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 pm

guys my names on youtube is 123heresjohhny.

Im hearing loads of evp replies you have back.
Barri was certainly a point of interest.
I wish i didnt sometimes hear the replies as i dont like posting when others claim not to hear anything but i can only be honest and post what i hear.
If i dont hear nothing i will put i hear nothing.
Night folks...bed time Sleep

Next day now lol... Guitar

Ive listened to quite a few of your vids and you are very correct in what you say as you have collected alot of things on here.
You have somebody following you about in the one and they are withyou for quite sometime!
Its actually very comical because the way they say it they really are trying to frighten you.
I think you had a lot of Grave smiley moments here guys and girls.

By the way, I have no choice to listen to electronic voices as I have to do it 8 hours a day 5 days a week lol!
It's not quite as enjoyable as listening to evps though! Lol
EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. 20120822_103046
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.   EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period. Empty

Back to top Go down

EVPS collected through house experiments over a 2 year period.
Page 1 of 1