visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

a question on doing a favor for my friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a question on doing a favor for my friend Empty
PostSubject: a question on doing a favor for my friend   a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 pm

my close friend heard that i want to start ghost hunting and knows that im 20 pounds off buying my K2 meter and has asked me if i could check her house. i told her i wont have any equipment but that and a torch. she believes that since her dad dies she has seen and heard him in the house. is it possible with just a K2 meter and a torch. ? i mean it wont be for a week or 2 till i have enough to buy one. just wanted some advice. because i am not so surem on how much equipment. i mean i could go and do it and tell her if i dont find anything i could always try again whren i have more equipment?
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: a question on doing a favor for my friend   a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 am

Hi Ash,

It might be worth checking it out with a K2 meter as a sort of preliminary investigation. Check around the house for EMF levels, making a note of areas that are giving off readings due to electronic circuitry and other devices etc (so that you can justify the validity of any activity you may get from the EMF meter as paranormal- also, constant very high levels of EMF from some household appliances can allegedly cause disturbed brain functioning, including hallucinations in extreme cases, so this can be something to consider). Finding out from your friend where the most active areas in the house are and then asking a few questions with the aim of getting a response from the K2 would at least give yourself and your friend an idea of the strength of the haunting, but you may not get any response at all, even in very haunted locations this happens. Maybe if you could get hold of a dictaphone or tape recorder you could run a few EVP session at the same time?

If it's not too far away then I would definitely suggest going over on a casual basis and testing the K2 out!

Regards,

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: a question on doing a favor for my friend   a question on doing a favor for my friend EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:33 am

itsjust a 15 min walk through an old university lol not long at all Smile thanks for the advice i am 20 pouunds short of getting the meter Very Happy all in pennys lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a question on doing a favor for my friend   a question on doing a favor for my friend Empty

Back to top Go down

a question on doing a favor for my friend
Page 1 of 1