visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Spirit Guides EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Spirit Guides EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Spirit Guides EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Spirit Guides EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Spirit Guides EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Spirit Guides

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 pm

I understand a lot of mediums have their own spirit guides which help them on the investigations. I have never really been told if everyone has their own spirit guide and how you were to contact them? What kind of person do you have to be?
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Hiya
Everybody has a spirit guide that is with them from birth whether they are aware of them or not. I will post some notes in the Spiritualist help section of this forum so that anybody who is interested can read them. Its actually quite easy to find out about your guides and I am happy to take anybody who is interested through the process if they would like that. It can be done over the net even !
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi B!

I would be very interested in help with that -hope you are well xx

Tx
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi Bongo

I would love help with that.

Thanks
Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Thats great - best way is on skype so that you dont have to read and can focus on the visualisation. Have you both got skype, mic and speakers/headphones?
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm trying to attune to my SG and its trying to find time to sit down and meditate. Its hard with 2 kids and a busy life style, I have the notes to attune myself its just trying to follow it through.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Well if we set a date and time to do the visualisation on skype then whoever is interested can join in.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm

i would really like to join in with that too!!! Ive always wanted to know if there was someone looking out for me!
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Good question !   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Hiya Smile

I think, am told we all do... and yes, we have had them since birth.
They are there, but I believe they only interact with you if you interact with them first, as they are there to "PROTECT YOU" and "HELP YOU" not the other way around, they need your permition, your full attention and emotion for them to go fourth and ingage there power on you.

Last year, I completed a spiritual healing course called "THETA HEALING"
Contacting your spirit guide was one of the activerties that were practiced.
I personaly found (out of all that we were taught) contacting my spirit guide, very very hard, as you need 100% consentration and belief to do this & meditation is key.
I found this quite frustrating, but saying that, practice makes perfect at the end of the day & you need to have a clear and focused mind to do this successfuly.

Even now, after completing this Theta Healing basic level course, I feel along way from confidant, as to wether or not you can contact a spirit guide... am just being honest, as you can only truely believe something that you have personaly exspearenced yourself, right ?
like I refered to at the top of this messege, SO IM TOLD YOU CAN CONTACT A SPIRIT GUIDE!! not 100% sure to say YES.

Great subject of conversation though, hay... in this reality anythings possible, so keep practicing/meditating if you believe, as belief is everything !!

Like the convosation I was having with my friend the other day... ones reality is dictated by ones core beliefs, simple as that.

If someone tells you something, you can choose to believe it or dis-believe it, if you dis-believe it, it has zero hold/power over you, but if you believe it, you except it into your reality as real & allow it to have an impact on you spiritural/Mental and phisical self.

IE: A single thought manifests into a feeling/emotion... and a feeling/emotion manifests into a phisical symptom, and that is how a bad thought or a good thought can have powerful end results on your life.

Sounds crazy, but I believe, The spoken word is a living thing in its own right... something that has influance, is creative, and creativeness "MUST HAVE" some sort of intelligence in order to manifest in a creative mannor, which surgests, then spoken word is very powerfull.

Sorry, have gone off the subject a bit lol, just love the endless possibilitys of our reality, which are very hard to find ansewers too study ........wallbash ....... Shocked ??????????????????
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:02 pm

For sure thoughts and spoken words are powerful as each thought is energy and as such has to have an effect.

When I work in the circles to help people connect with their Spirit Guides I find that neary everybody will experience something, even if its just a faint change of feeling when their spirit guide comes close to them. As you say we all have free will to accept or not accept any information we receive. Obviously a quiet mind helps with the process, its pretty hard to focus on meeting a guide if your mind is busy thinking about going out to the pub, or shopping or whatever Rolling Eyes

It will be very interesting to do the journey using the internet, then we can all just be private and quiet, listening and following on the computer.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Any more news on when we are going to do the journey on the internet to find our spirit guides?
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Just waiting for people to post their availability then we can find a date and time that suits everybody
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:08 am

I'm available any night after 9pm.

Thanks Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:51 am

Thanks Sheena, what about everybody else?
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi there.Im not sure if your still about but i would like to ask some advice.

How do you know for 100% certain that your spirit guide is your spirit guide?
As an example..

I once asked..'Why is nature so cruel?'. The reply i had back was...."Im no good at this kind of thing.somebody get richard?".
My guide is female but the 2 people i spoke to here were not female.
My guide actually came to me and gave me her name and told me to Embrace myself.I had a tough time for a while after and its something thats always in the back of my mind.

I find if i do call my guide, i get a lot of cross communication and thats what bothered me.
Its almost like others are able to comunicate to you but its hard to close the door to prevent this for a while.
Iv never known so many spirits to not stop talking and it can go on for a very long time hence i dont make a habit of calling mine.If she is 100%mine Question
I have her name and she told me to use it if i need her.she said she is always there?

Also most nights i can here someone telling me how much they love me?
Its always like this, I love you so much my son,i always have and i always will,you mean everything to me my son.Iv loved you since you was a baby.
sometimes its louder than other times but its usually when i goto bed or when im feeling tired and sat in the quiet.Do you get this or have you?
It all started last november.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides
Page 1 of 1