visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The age of ghost or spirits? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The age of ghost or spirits? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The age of ghost or spirits? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The age of ghost or spirits? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The age of ghost or spirits? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The age of ghost or spirits?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The age of ghost or spirits? Empty
PostSubject: The age of ghost or spirits?   The age of ghost or spirits? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 pm

I've often wondered how old some ghost are and whether they fade with age?

I mean, are some ghosts (i hate the word "ghosts" it gives the wrong impression to the general public) thousands of years old, maybe even millions of years old?

Could this be why some spirits are seen as blobs of black and some seen as being not human?

Do we only see the spirits of humans and animals dear to us or do we see the spirits from the 6 billion years of the Earth's existance?

If this is so, then all sightings of every kind of thing would make more sense don't you think?

We all seem to have this set "thing" in our heads that spirits are only ever from the times of our history that we know of, but there is an eternity before recorded history in which there could have been a million deaths beneath you feet at the exact point that you are reading this in space?

Your thoughts.........?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The age of ghost or spirits?   The age of ghost or spirits? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 pm

hey
Spirits/ ghosts they are all energy so they would be as strong as they allways are as they get there energy from the universal energy. and yeah in theroy 100s of people may have died in everyones location lol.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The age of ghost or spirits?   The age of ghost or spirits? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 am

Good question!

I think that spiritual energy that is residual is not affected by time per say, but the 'recording' will fade with our age and time. Active spiritual energy probably does also fade, but who really knows. Hauntings have been recording to last for decades in some cases, and people still see the ghosts of beheaded queens running screaming through corridors after 500 years, so I can not answer this one with accuracy. It is certainly an interesting theory, but I I do believe that that they don;t age like us. The constraints of time do not apply to them. I just think that energy reduces and fades. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Good question???   The age of ghost or spirits? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm

I reackon they are in Limbo "so to speak"... and, I would think thats forever, or untill someone or something relieses them/it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The age of ghost or spirits?   The age of ghost or spirits? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 pm

I wonder?..... if you think that the energy fades over time, why would this be?

What would happen to the spirit energies, do you think that they would decompose into other energies like flesh breaks down into simpler compounds, why not the energies from the soul?

I have often thought that there should be a nautural "desposal" system for ghosts or spirits, as otherwise we would be over run with them.

Maybe there are events that happen too that "fix" souls more perminantly to the earth, like allum fixes dye to clothing?
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The age of ghost or spirits?   The age of ghost or spirits? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi everybody,

actually i asked myself the same question quite often.

So, typically me, i came up with my own theory.

Depending on the character of the departed person, the cause of the death and the reason why s/he could be "stuck", the energy is longer lasting, or less.

For example:

A vicious Earl, enjoying to torture, rape, murder or mentally wreck his victims, dies at last, because his annoyed subjects are fed up with his behaviour and boil him in a tub of oil. He longs for revenge and is so malevolent, that he would not leave, either for the sher fun of scaring others or not being allowed into the "light", due to his former deeds. Now he haunts his castle, mainly the dungeons. Such a spirit has a lot of bad energy, is therefor strong and doesn´t mind to draw further energy from the living, harming them by doing so. In his case, it wouldn´t matter, if he died in the 13th century or just 150 years ago.

example 2:

An old woman dies due to a painful illness. She buildt the house she is now haunting, together with her husband, who died before her. They raised their children there and she loved the house. She was a gentle woman and doesn´t want to scare or harm people. Because of her character and the cause of her death, her energy is not as strong as the Earl´s energy. The people who bought the house after her death extend it, change things etc. She doesn´t like this and makes it known, by showing herself, moving objects and giving the new people and uneasy feeling. But because her reference point is not only the house, but also her husband, who is also dead and might be waiting for her "further on", her energy is fading a lot quicker, and in the end, she moves on. In her case, the energy lasted about 130 years.

example 3:

A little girl of 5 dies of Cholera in 1567. She had high fever and was unconcious, when she died. She haunts a house near the docks and is looking for her mother. She never really realized that she is dead, and misses her Mummy terribly. In her case, her reason to be still there is the search for her mother. She is lonely and desperate, very confused and looking for help. These are strong emotions, that are full of energy by themselves. The girl will not be able to move on on her own and it will take very long, until her energy is faded.

In all three cases, time doesn´t matter.

All three characters are "fixed" by their reference point, the Earl by the places he liked to torture people in, the old lady by the house and the little girl by the search for her mother.

Hmmm... and what happens to their energy? Good question. I think, that the energy is not gone. I am quite sure, that spiritual energy gets kind of "recycled", maybe in a new life.

Greetings,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The age of ghost or spirits?   The age of ghost or spirits? Empty

Back to top Go down

The age of ghost or spirits?
Page 1 of 1