visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Evp question for a possible project EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Evp question for a possible project EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Evp question for a possible project EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Evp question for a possible project EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Evp question for a possible project EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Evp question for a possible project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Evp question for a possible project Empty
PostSubject: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:33 am

Hi all,

Just a quick question about EVP. frokmm what i have read and seen on tv and from speaking to
people more knowledgeable about the subject
EVP's are only heard on playback from a recording from whatever source, but not heard realtime
(unless of course you are a medium)

Is this true?

If this is the case i have an idea for a project that may be of use, using a cheap mp3 recorder/players
modified by using a microcontroller something along the lines of an atmel avr.

In theory i should be able to make the playback from the recording play automatically after a given period of time.
If i have my math right, i could ask my question to a spirit, the spirits response which would be heard as an EVP
almost like talking to someone via a phone and sattelite link to the USA or somewhere equally far away.
The length of the recording would only be restricted by the amount of memory of the mp3 player.

Suggestions or comments anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:51 am

Hi,

Yes thats the thing with EVPS we stand and talk to ourselfs and only later find out we were talking to a spirit. i will always remember my first one it was amazing and i was blessed with it...

One experiment i want to do with evps is franks box style using white noise to see if voices come through..

So whats your idea, we are always looking for new ideas to help us get the proof, we use the singapor theory a lot in part or in whole.... there is a thread on it somewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:02 pm

My idea is to produce a digital recorder what will play back all recordings after something like 20 seconds, giving enough time for the question to be asked and the response before the Whole recording is played back, almost like a time delayed telephone.

Each question and potential answer would be saved as a seperate file that then could be downloaded to a pc for further analysis, but in the first instance would give an indication of some paranormal activity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:12 pm

oh now that would be good we could respond to the questions answer, and then show its more responsive than previously shown on other evp methods, we would also know if there is no answer to change it...

i do think if it can be worked it would be a brilliant tool...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Yes that sounds like a really useful tool. Having to wait until after to listen for the evp's is frustrating. Also if we can hear the answers almost immediately it will halp us in knowing what the next question should be.

I have long been interested in realtime spirit communication. This has been acheived by using spiritcom George Meek's original ITC project....what an amazing experiment! (I reckon this is where MH got the Frank's box idea from)

http://www.worlditc.org/

You can search there and listen to the original recordings and there are blueprints showing how to build the device.

Right now we are experimenting with pink noise in conjunction with mild electro magnetic generation. We have a stronger electrmagnetic frequency generator being built for us so that hopefully will bring some exciting results. A friend is just finishing his book Techno Shamanism which will have full details about all the equipment he has been using in his experiments...ie frequency generators, psychomanteum etc

Roll on the day when everybody can communicate across the worlds On the telephone
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 am

Hi Bongo

That sounds really interesting can you keep us up to date with the results that you guys are getting i would be interested to see what comes out of it .
greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:54 am

Well we seem to be getting better results using white noise than pink noise. There have been intelligent responses to questions (with one or two crackles/frequency changes for yes and no) and we have started to get a low voice too although as yet this is unintelligible. My hope is to get some sort of realtime chat going so fingers crossed.

The strange thing is we get a patch where the communication is really happening and then like a mobile phone going out of range we lose it for a while, then it will return again.

As I understand it the pink noise frequency is very useful in psychomanteum work. I have done a few preliminary experiments but will try to put more time to it over the winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:15 am

Sounds good Bongo!

Keep us updated with your progress. I would be interested to hear some of the responses you have already.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm

I think a good idea would be to ask a spirit to give out your home address or phone number or something personal to you.
Obviously this would have to be done in an area that you believe a spirit is there who knows of you!

How interesting would it be to recieve a phone call or get part of your phone number on a forum from someone hearing it on evp Guitar
It may not make the public believe spirits are real but it will make the investigator believe that the person listening to the evp can hear more than the average one...
Id love to have a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evp question for a possible project   Evp question for a possible project Empty

Back to top Go down

Evp question for a possible project
Page 1 of 1