visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Spirit strobelight EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Spirit strobelight EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Spirit strobelight EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Spirit strobelight EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Spirit strobelight EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Spirit strobelight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:59 am

Spirit strobelight

Hi Guys

This is something that we talked about a while back and were thinking of trying out , well somebody has now come up with the IR/UV strobelight thats works in conjunction with IR cameras and light , this new gadget is exciting the paranormal world .

Here is the article i found on a website .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:20 am

HI Ian
hope things are going ok for you?
Ive just read your post yeah followed the link and read what bedford had to say i would agree this sounds very intresting bit of kit....and if its only $25...plus P&P...i would be happy to foot the bill and get this bit of kit for gps...pls let me know if thats ok?..if so will order it today or a.s.p
THis may well help us...also i could contacted this paul bedford viva this web site and tell him we are going to use this new bit of kit..but i will only do this if you & barri agree to it
phil
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

hi phil

i'm going to wait until Barri gets online and then i will talk with him about it and see if we can get this out of our own funding because it's always good when we have two of everything , so lets wait .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:29 pm

ok no probs....let me know
phil
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:02 pm

this certainly looks really good and useful. bet it cost tons
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:28 pm

WOW...It does certianly look good. I think Ian and I need to discuss the benefits and possibly order the team a few units...

It may make a great addition to our growing arsenal of equiptment. cheers P.S we now have three K2 meters. Ian and I both have one and Rob P also has one as seen being used in amazing style during the Leyland case.
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi Barri & Ian
i would be happy to donate one of the strobelights.....to gps.
Ive tried to buy one from this site but for some reason it wont allow me to me cards fine its the paypal system that keeps knocking me off the site will keep trying
phil
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Wow! What a thingy! Shocked And for such a price! Guys this thing seems to be a MUST!
Hope to read more about this soon
Greetings,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:31 pm

Wow this team is going to be the gadget team trying all these new things out... this could produce interesting results, the theory makes real sence that spirits are of a higher vibration so would move faster...
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:54 am

This does indeed seem to be a great piece of kit. Id like to know more technicals details as ive seen kits that could be modded to do something similar at a lower price.

For example replace the LEDS in this kit

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=32888

With something like this

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=33371

Im lucky enough to live close to a maplins shop so there would be no postage, i also have a supply of cases to house the project.

If this can be made to work on the same frequency (which shouldnt be too hard) it could be a cheap alternative.
I could make one up and test out the results on my Sony in nightshot mode, when i get back home on saturday.
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:31 am

Hi Inkster,

Great research. You are certainly technically minded! If you think you could build it, then that would be really cool!

Let me know if there is anything you would need from the team.

Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:42 am

Thanks for the offer Barri,

Let me get the parts and knock up a prototype, to see if it will actually work.

If it works with my sony i can mail the prototype to you for the team to test out on the field, we can take it from there
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 pm

can see you are a good asset and multi talented too, clever guy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:55 pm

That sounds like a really good idea , looks like we might have a second Mcgyver on the team .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 pm

quick update,

I got the strobe kit but maplin were out of uv leds i got to wait a few days till they have them in stock, upside is the strobe works fine, ill replace the leds and add a reflector as soon as i get them
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 am

That sounds really cool can't wait to see the results .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 6:36 pm

Update, i have the uv Leds and have fitted them to the strobe, downside is they do not produce enough light to do the job.

Im off to maplins on monday to buy some more and a reflector, this should solve that problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit strobelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit strobelight   Spirit strobelight Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit strobelight
Page 1 of 1