visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community Empty
PostSubject: New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community   New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 pm

strobelight tech

I have found an interesting article on my search on the internet.

A fleeting glimpse out of the corner of the eye, a darting shadow form moving impossibly fast, a flickering apparition that seems to jump from place to place; all these are phenomena reported by clients and paranormal groups.

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community   New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Hey Rifraf,

Looks like you have some competition in the tech world.

Enter Paul Bradford, a co-founder of Sonoran Paranormal Investigations, Inc. in Arizona (http://sonoranparanormalinvestigations.org). Bradford, known by his colleagues as the "Paranormal MacGyver" has worked for several years developing tools to help paranormal investigators better utilize infrared cameras to capture paranormal activity in the dark.

I wonder if you would be able to rig something up buddy?

Great article Phantom, it would be really interesting to have a gadget like this at our disposal. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community   New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:11 am

Itīs quite logical really , and why didnīt someone think of this earlier , and yes i would be cool if riffraff could come up with something like this for the team , i think that it would very interesting to experiment with this piece of equipment .

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: strobe   New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 pm

think this would be very useful and it is a simple idea just needs tweaking i guess. enjoyed article!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community   New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community Empty

Back to top Go down

New strobelight tech excites the paranormal community
Page 1 of 1