visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
leyland results EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
leyland results EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
leyland results EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
leyland results EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
leyland results EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

leyland results

Go down 
AuthorMessage

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: leyland results   leyland results EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:57 pm

video of torch falling watch camera 2
video
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:01 am

Nobody can say that that wasnt authentic!......i knew it, just knew i should have gone......!!
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:18 am

This was my view of the same event, this is to the left of the video footage.... im still not convinced it wasnt his leg knocking it....

number 1

Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:44 am

well done ppl i have watched and watched this i think it is authentic
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:31 am

Hi Guys

Well this is an interesting piece of footage , itīs a shame that we canīt really see if Phil touched it or not so it will be hard to count it as proof of activity because he was very close to it , and the rule is if in any doubt throw it out and we canīt be 100% sure on it , but still nice footage.

I still think that the K2 footage is wicked and the best evidence so far .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:02 am

Ok call me dumb (DONT! Mad ) but i can completely see what laura's saying n yes u can see what happend with regard to the torch, but how is that anything to do with something/spirit touching the back of his head? or have i missed something??
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Have looked very closely at the evidence published here and in my opinion, for what it is worth, the torch was dislodged by his leg.
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: the tourch   leyland results EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:03 pm

hi all
well i can honestly say with all my heart i didnt touch that tourch with my leg yes i was close to it but i didnt feel anything at all all i saw was the tourch rolling around on the floor next to me
phil
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm

i have to agree phil as the team did try to reproduce this and it took a good kicking of the box to make it happen.so no way would a simple touching of this have made the torch move Smile
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:30 pm

I agree with you all! BUT.... Ian is right in terms of real proof...If we can't honestly say with 100% certainty that it was paranormal then it is unfortunately not. I think with all honesty Phil may have touched the end of the torch with his right leg as he stepped back. We did try several times to recreate this event, but I think that the torch was teetering on the edge of the box when it came off, and really only required a tiny bit of force to make it roll onto the floor. I believe that Phil did not even feel this happen, and we are jumping to conclusions as a result of what he experienced moments before. The video is great footage and very clear, so thank you Simon. Lets use it as a learning tool for next time, and realise that even though we may feel it had a paranormal explanation...without real definitive proof, then we have to agree that it was not, and take the more logical explanation first. Lets hope that we do catch this kind of phenomena on our next investigation.
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: its a shame   leyland results EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:04 pm

even tho it bits i would have to agree with barri and ian even tho i was very close to the torch its poss i did knock it with my leg even if i didnt feel it whitch i didnt feel a thing it would be great to say it was paranormal but without 100% proff its goto be out...sadly....even tho it was still a great night without this and for one can say im glad i was there....im loving this!!!!
phil
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Though the person playing with phils hair is in!! That kind of dancing, can only be paranormal...
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: My Hair   leyland results EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 pm

im telling you after about 7 times i was getting well p***** off!
I watched that vid of me running down the shop ....nice!...thanks you guys!.....lol
phil
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:37 pm

nice moves Phil Razz
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:09 pm

On Monday Bev Barton contacted me to say that she had experienced yet another incident at the haunted shop.

That morning she was alone with a customer processing a card payment, when an A3 size paper box lid was thrown from under the stairs area towards her and the customer. She said, 'It literally jumped over the objects in front of where it had been laying and landed a foot away from us. I was terrified.' affraid

My sister-in-law lives only 5 mins from there so if I have to go up in the near future I may well pay the shop another visit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Leyland Spirit/s   leyland results EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 am

Nooooo Barri what have you done, you provoked the spirit n made him/her angry (oops) its when the boxes full of paper land on somebodys head youv gotta worry.......crikey....exciting stuff though , trip to sis-in-law coming right up then??
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:45 am

Yeh it is amazing stuff, If I go up soon I will definately return there to hello to the spirit, and maybe sorry for upsetting it! You know it may be the fact that since we left there Bev has put all those boxes and chairs etc under the stairs area. Clearing the clutter may help!
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:57 pm

maybe worth another trip to see what else we can get? i certainly enjoyed it and woukd go back.
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi Barri
if you think about going up anytime in the new year i wld love to come along with you as now i cant take anytime off until then if only you go up on a saturday night as im off sunday...
phil
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:13 am

I think that it would be worth going there again , it sounds like the activity has increased a bit since you guys were there last time , i think that you would get some better results next time .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 pm

I do think this might be a good case for us to do something that i discussed with ian a while back. If we can find a time to go back up and take bongo with us, would be interesting to compare and see what happens... plus she can help with clearing if they wanted it...
Why has it decided now to show off, did we give it the energy to do that??
Back to top Go down

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:30 am

well sometimes they do kick off stronger dont they after all barri challenged him-lol maybe he quite angry we did that and wil get more activity and access to office upstairs. i would go again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leyland results Empty
PostSubject: Re: leyland results   leyland results Empty

Back to top Go down

leyland results
Page 1 of 1