visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! Empty
PostSubject: The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In !   The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:43 pm

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

Last edited by autman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In !   The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In ! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 am

Your welcome Autman,

Glad you have some answers now. This is always a good start in any paranormal research. Maybe the spirits will be more peaceful once you have all the answers!!!

Let us know what the Archaeological society says about the artefacts and the carbon dating!

Take care.

Barri
Back to top Go down

The Preliminary Report on what The Structure was At The Back Of My House Is In !
Page 1 of 1