visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Demons and Spirits EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Demons and Spirits EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Demons and Spirits EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Demons and Spirits EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Demons and Spirits EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Demons and Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demons and Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Demons and Spirits   Demons and Spirits EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Hey, What happens if a spirit gets out of control and you cant contain it?? Do you get extra help? How would you go about it?

Been watching the new living with the dead and it seems that Ian does all the work in sending the spirit to the light. But what would happen if that spirit was stronger than him and johnni put together?
Back to top Go down

Demons and Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Spirits   Demons and Spirits EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:56 pm

hi
Personaly i think that if a spirit is stronger but u have protection from your guide and family of the otherside to protect u they can not hurt you. love is the strongest engery so if u show love towards them and being calm as if u get angury u can make them stronger but show them love calm and maybe get spirits to help them from the other side.

Matt

p.s i think on tv they just hype things up abit (alot)
Back to top Go down

Demons and Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Spirits   Demons and Spirits EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:55 pm

As far as I have found in my experience there is always help comes from somewhere if its needed. Probably helps that I trust this will come and I have a pretty solid working relationship with my guides.

I have only encountered one really forceful spirit energy that came into a physuical circle I used to sit in. It was a male who was very very angry and as he rushed towards me I very firmly turned him around and told him NO. He then backed off knocking the medium next to me backwards...it was quite full on Shocked

Trust in your protection and it won't let you down, and if you are trying to get a wandering spirit to cross over and they wont go, then that is their choice and theirs alone. Normally though they will eventually get the message and move on.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Demons and Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Spirits   Demons and Spirits EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Hmmm... but what would you do, if it was a malevolent spirit pestering a child or a whole family and that spirit wouldn't want to leave? Not really knowing much about the actual communication between a medium and a spirit i would say that, if the spirit is too strong for one medium, the medium can call for help through his/her guide, depending of course on the psychic ability and experience of the medium. Do you as a medium have the means to actually send a spirit over although it doesn't want to go? Force it to go? And what effects can this have? I am sure it drains a lot of your energy.
I think it is quite a hot theme when you think about it. A malevolent spirit is "living" in it's own "dimension", so has a medium of our "dimension" actually the right to send it somewhere else? To protect the living, yes, of course. But now trying to see it from both sides (very sci-fi this is now Wink ) i imagine it a bit like the medium being the cop, locking away bullies.
And what about demons then? When i translated this article about this Haitian woman, some questions came to my mind. Our believe in demons as evil and cruel is formed mostly by the Christian church. Other cultures see demons as natural spirits or entities, that like to play nasty or evil tricks, like Loki in the Nordic sagas. So, was Loki a head demon then? He was supposed to fulfill Thor's orders, but also play some really mean tricks on him, cheat him and betray him (not that it did him any good in the end, Thor always took revenge).... and Thor was also known to be not one of the nicest kinds, one who liked trading and bargains, like the Church is preaching about the devil.
Very confusing this.... i know, that the Christian religion is based on all sorts of other religions, including jewish, roman, greek nordic and whatever else was in fashion those days when the bible was written.
But there must be a kind of "pure" way of dealing with the spiritual world, having nothing to do with religions at all. ... i suppose religion in this case is used to strengthen ones trust and belief in the own abilities and the protection of the personal angel, guide or however one might call it.

I could go on and on now, but i don't want to bore you or confuse you more than you actually are after reading this post Rolling Eyes Wink

greetings (from a very philosophical Wink)
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Demons and Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Spirits   Demons and Spirits EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 pm

but what would you do, if it was a malevolent spirit pestering a child or a whole family and that spirit wouldn't want to leave? Not really knowing much about the actual communication between a medium and a spirit i would say that, if the spirit is too strong for one medium, the medium can call for help through his/her guide, depending of course on the psychic ability and experience of the medium.

This is why we work in closed circles - a cohesive and experienced group can accomplish tasks that is impossible for one person on their own. We work together on a regular basis to combine our abilities and strength.

Do you as a medium have the means to actually send a spirit over although it doesn't want to go? Force it to go? And what effects can this have? I am sure it drains a lot of your energy.

I would never ever try to force a spirit to do anything it was strongly opposed to whether the spirit was in a physical body or not. As a spiritualist medium I adhere to the belief that every individual has free will to choose and I always respect that. As for draining energy, the truth is that if a medium is working in the correct way the total opposite occurs and the feeling is more of being energised than drained.

I think it is quite a hot theme when you think about it. A malevolent spirit is "living" in it's own "dimension", so has a medium of our "dimension" actually the right to send it somewhere else? To protect the living, yes, of course. But now trying to see it from both sides (very sci-fi this is now Wink ) i imagine it a bit like the medium being the cop, locking away bullies.

Rather than playing prison warder, the medium should attempt to persuade a difficult entity from pursuing any damaging actions, however if the spirit still insists on this then attention would be focused on the people that were being bothered by it and a strong protective field would be placed around them, kind of like a bubble that would be impenetrable to any negative intent.

And what about demons then? When i translated this article about this Haitian woman, some questions came to my mind. Our believe in demons as evil and cruel is formed mostly by the Christian church. Other cultures see demons as natural spirits or entities, that like to play nasty or evil tricks, like Loki in the Nordic sagas. So, was Loki a head demon then? He was supposed to fulfill Thor's orders, but also play some really mean tricks on him, cheat him and betray him (not that it did him any good in the end, Thor always took revenge).... and Thor was also known to be not one of the nicest kinds, one who liked trading and bargains, like the Church is preaching about the devil.
Very confusing this.... i know, that the Christian religion is based on all sorts of other religions, including jewish, roman, greek nordic and whatever else was in fashion those days when the bible was written.

Many stories that are told in religions are merely symbolic and the product of a sometimes overactive imagination imo

But there must be a kind of "pure" way of dealing with the spiritual world, having nothing to do with religions at all. ... i suppose religion in this case is used to strengthen ones trust and belief in the own abilities and the protection of the personal angel, guide or however one might call it.

Religion is most often used as a method of control and/or distraction. It is always the words of men and as such not to be trusted. The best way is a one to one connection to things unseen,listening to our intuition,an open but clear controlled mind and the control of the ego....this way lies more wisdom and understanding.

I could go on and on now, but i don't want to bore you or confuse you more than you actually are after reading this post Rolling Eyes Wink

Not boring at all, hope I have gone at least a little way towards throwing some light on a very deep subject
Back to top Go down

Demons and Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Spirits   Demons and Spirits EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 am

When the catholic church originated, the vatican took, what they thought was bad out of the then gods and turned them around into the modern day well known demons.

If an energy i too over powering for one person, the best solution is to leave and then return bigger and stronger, whether or not that be on your own and better prepared or with others. You can never be too careful but if the energy is not reacting to a cleansing, you would have to ask yourself, is it because they were/are not that religion that you are projecting i.e. catholic, pagan, druid etc, meaning you would have to change your tactics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demons and Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Spirits   Demons and Spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons and Spirits
Page 1 of 1