visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Do spirits have a choice?! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Do spirits have a choice?! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Do spirits have a choice?! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Do spirits have a choice?! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Do spirits have a choice?! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Do spirits have a choice?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do spirits have a choice?! Empty
PostSubject: Do spirits have a choice?!   Do spirits have a choice?! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:13 am

Just a random question that popped in to my head - obviously there are various different types of spirits so there wont be a general answer - but I wondered whether people thought spirits that for whatever reason don't move on have made that choice themselves? Or there is something else that decides whether you get to move on or not.

Bit of a random theoretical question but would be interested to know what others thought?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do spirits have a choice?!   Do spirits have a choice?! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm

hey good question.

awhile ago there was a crash between moreton in marsh and stow on the wold was on tv any everything 7 people were killed in only 2 cars anyways one of the guys that was killed was my exgirlfriends brother and aparently cuz his death was so sudden he didnt actuly realize he was dead he got out the car and was fine but he hadent realized he was actully killed. acording to a medium the family saw he was pissed off that everyone was crying and no one was talkin to him and they had very strange happernings in the house like doors flying open which looking at it the way it did that was actully impossible. thats 1 side im sure there are differnt sides for different occasions im sure they are all differnt.

Matt
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Do spirits have a choice?!   Do spirits have a choice?! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 am

Intersting question!

I am sure that spirits can choose to move on on their own account. Once they´ve realized that they are dead, they can decide to stay or go. I am also very sure that they can come back, whenever they like to.... I came to this opinion recently, because of a haunting in my own family (haunting is the wrong word though, because we are always very comforted, when we notice this spirit is there with us).
We´ve noticed, that the incidents kind of fell asleep during the last months, and we are sure, that this is, because the spirit knows, that the person he is still coming back for, is now cared for and he doesn´t need to worry any longer. But now and then, especially, when a lot of the family and friends are coming together, we notice his presence.

I believe in the theory of dimensions and i am convinced, that spirits can move around easily, depending on their concience, strength and abilities.

I personally think, that there are three to four dimensions ( concerning spirits) .

1. our world
2. spirits dimension (very close to ours, which makes it easier to correspond with us and making themselves known... also maybe the first stage of passing over)
3. second spirits dimension (further away from ours, but they are still in our reach... stronger spirits can sense if they are still needed and maybe still keep an eye on their beloved ones)
4. "the light" (...last step...maybe point of no return, spirits can only be reached by strong mediums)

So, i think that most spirits, who haunt a place are somewhere between the first and the second spirits dimension... the closer they are to ours, the stronger the activity is. Some spirits are stuck, because of reasons like not realizing they are dead, not wanting to leave of several reasons etc.

Just a few thoughts... cyclops

Greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Do spirits have a choice?!   Do spirits have a choice?! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 am

Thanks guys, both interesting replies. Matt I remember that crash on the news, was a shocker. Am sure if life is suddenly taken away like that it can leave the spirit confused and you get events like you described.

Arwen, I like that theory and would explain a lot. And also why hauntings are 'permanent' and have active and inactive times. Also in regards the 2nd spirit dimension, quite a comforting thought. In a way reminds me of activity which used to take place in my parents house (kitchen cupboards banging closed at all hours, that sort of thing) which stopped once my Grandmother had passed over. I had a reading where I was told she'd removed the angry spirit from the house. Which makes sense.

Anyway I've kind of gone of tangent a bit there...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do spirits have a choice?!   Do spirits have a choice?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Do spirits have a choice?!
Page 1 of 1