visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Am i seeing things EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Am i seeing things EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Am i seeing things EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Am i seeing things EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Am i seeing things EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Am i seeing things

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Am i seeing things Empty
PostSubject: Am i seeing things   Am i seeing things EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Quite often my pets seem to looking into empty spaces for minutes at a time. I have heard stories that pets and even young children can see apparitions and images when there is actually nothing there to the human eye. They can sometimes react to things and i dont have a clue what they are doing. So, is it true that animals and children can see them better than we can???
Back to top Go down

Am i seeing things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i seeing things   Am i seeing things EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm

hi mate
they do say that pets do have a 6th sence but dogs have extreamly good smell and hearing better than hunmans so why cant there 6th sence be better than ours with children im sure u know a kid that has an imaginay friend maybe its not imaginary. people do think that as u get older ur mind gets cluttered with rubish that we dont need ie taxes worries about home. politcis anything but kids dont care about all that so they are more open to it as they are still learning.

hope that helps.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Am i seeing things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i seeing things   Am i seeing things EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi stokesyuk

Thats a great question , yes animals are more sensetive than humans alot more , their hearing is second to none , a Cat can hear things between 100 and 60,000 hertz and a Dog can hear up to 40,000 hertz a human can only hear things ranging between 20 and 20,000 hertz .

An animals sense of smell is also an important factor a dog's sense of smell is 100,000 to a million times more sensative than a human so thats probably the reason why animals are better at sensing paranormal activity

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Am i seeing things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i seeing things   Am i seeing things EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Have u ever thought about using a dog or any other animals on your investigations?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am i seeing things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i seeing things   Am i seeing things Empty

Back to top Go down

Am i seeing things
Page 1 of 1