visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Interesting things going on at work  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Interesting things going on at work  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Interesting things going on at work  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Interesting things going on at work  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Interesting things going on at work  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Interesting things going on at work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting things going on at work  Empty
PostSubject: Interesting things going on at work    Interesting things going on at work  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:17 am

As some of you might have heard I have started work at a Pub/Restaurant that a friend of mine has bought, it's a 17th century old building in a small village near Plymouth.

And as luck should have it there have been some interesting things going on in the place , I have not yet experienced anything , but there are 2 people who have already experienced things that cannot be explained , the first incident was shortly after they had moved in , they had both gone to bed at around midnight when the young woman was woken up at about 03:00am, looking around she saw someone stood at the end of the bed, dazed after just waking up she thought that it was her partner and then realized that the person at the end of the bed was wearing a black dress and had her hear tied back in a bun, and seemed to be folding something like sheets or pillow cases, she screamed and hid under the bed covers, this woke her partner, startled he asked her what the hell was going on and she told him about the woman, he looked and couldn't see anything , but when she looked she could still see the woman stood there before the woman disappeared, the question she has asked me is why could she see it and he couldn’t .
After she had been speaking to a couple of locals this subject was mentioned and to our surprise this is not the first time that she has been seen.
The next incident was on the opening night of the pub, when one of the members of staff who lives in a flat above the pub had gone upstairs to go to the toilet, standing in the bathroom he heard a woman ask him “who are you??”, as polite as he is he answered with his name and also told the voice that he lives there.
I will be keeping my eye on the place to see if there are any other incidents.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things going on at work    Interesting things going on at work  EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi Ian
now this dose sound very interesting stuff....Im sure your be digging into the history of the pub by now....lets hope you can find something that can connect the woman to the pub.
Maybe you can ask very nicely if you can set up a DVR to see if you can catch this lady?

Or could this be a good location to investigate? If you can find enough evidence to warren one...lets hope you can keep us posted mate nice find

Phil
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things going on at work    Interesting things going on at work  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Had something interesting happen on Sunday & Monday night , on Sunday after we had stopped serving lunch the owners had gone out for a meal , and i was left there on my own the second chef who also lives above the pub left at about 11:00pm to go into the city with some friends, so that meant that there was nobody upstairs in the living quarters, i had shut up for the night and was cleaning the bar, drip trays etc, and realized that i could hear someone walking around upstairs this must have been around 11:30pm , my first thought was that the owners were back and that it was them walking around upstairs, so as i was out on the terrace i looked over to the car park to see if their car was there and it wasn't, knowing that the chef was also not there that got me wondering who it could be , so i ventured upstairs towards the office which is the only part that i have a key for and stood in front of the door to the living quarters with my ear against the door, and sure enough i could hear someone walking around in there which only seemed to last 10 or 15 seconds then all went quiet. I stayed there for another couple of mins then went back downstairs, shortly after that i left and went home.

The next morning i asked the owners what time they got home and they said that they got home at about 12:30am which would have been one hour after i had gone home.

On Monday i was also on my own, i had a couple of customers sat at the bar and we were talking about general sort of things when we heard a bang from the other end of the pub it was loud enough to attract our attention, but nobody thought anything of it , then it happened again, once again attracting our attention and even prompting one of the customers to ask me whether i had heard that noise again , which i of course had , once again we resumed our conversation but then we heard a louder bang than before and this time is sounded like someone had pushed one of the chairs across the slate floor, this left us puzzled at where this sound had come from or who or what was responsible for making it, this could not have come from outside as we are in the middle of nowehere , aslo i can rule out the fact that it could have been the neighbours due to the fact that we only have a house on one side and they moved out two weeks ago so the house is empty, also the possibilty that it could have been the heating cooling down is out of the question as well because we have no heating in the building only wood burners and they havent been lit for two weeks.

As i said before i will be keeping my eyes and ears open and i am also going to be taking some of my equipment with me in the next couple of days to see if i can pick something up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things going on at work    Interesting things going on at work  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi Ian
liking the sounds of this case....did you dig anything up on the history of the pub?
Whats really interesting that you cant find any reason for the things your hearing keep us posted mate... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things going on at work    Interesting things going on at work  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Well things have been quiet in the last couple of months at work , until now lol , it has started again , on Sunday we heard banging and stomping in the upstairs flat above the pub, and the best thing was the owner was downstairs with us and heard it as well , we really need to conduct an investigation one night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things going on at work    Interesting things going on at work  Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting things going on at work
Page 1 of 1