visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Here are some pics from other investigation teams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Here are some pics from other investigation teams Empty
PostSubject: Here are some pics from other investigation teams   Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi all,

i thought you might be interested about some pics, that other investigation teams, mainly in the states, took.

This links leads you to the picture site of an international network of paranormal investigation teams, which i joined recently.

Some of the pics definitely show natural things, like mist, due to moisture in the air, dust particles etc. but there are also a few really cool ones.

So have a look: United Paranormal International Picture site

greetings,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pics from other investigation teams   Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 am

Cool, always good to have a nose at what others catch! Have signed up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pics from other investigation teams   Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Cool.... add me as your friend there, I am G.P.S.Hella there (what else Cool )

The idea of UPI is, to get investigation teams from all over the world together, to share experience and knowledge, to help with problems etc.
They are quite new and the way their site is set up is quite confusing with blogs, forums and groups, i think... their server is NING, which is also the server for myspace, as far as i know.
What makes them interesting to me is the fact, that there are quite a few experienced investigation teams present, who like to share their knowledge, like G.P.S. does.
As i said, the site is new, so there are a lot of things, that still need to be improved, but this will come with time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pics from other investigation teams   Here are some pics from other investigation teams EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:20 am

Totally seemed to forget about this discussion?! Brain freeze or something!!!

It does look quite similar to myspaz. How are you finding it? Might kill some time today having a nose.....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pics from other investigation teams   Here are some pics from other investigation teams Empty

Back to top Go down

Here are some pics from other investigation teams
Page 1 of 1