visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage

orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 Empty
PostSubject: orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07   orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:28 pm

orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 Woodho14

orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 Woodho15

orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 Woodho16

these are my faves from this jaunt although we took 70 odd pics at least 35 had some orb activity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07   orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Hi John,

Very clear photographs mate. Orbs are one of those paranormal research nightmares. They come about in nearly all photographs especially outdoors or in dilapidated buildings. There are so many different theories about what they are, but the main concensus here at G.P.S is that many (90%) of them are infact explained by dust, pollen, insects, moisture, etc...

Having said this there are a few pictures that I have seen on the net which are special, and I would consider them to be paranormal. Your first image is an excellent example of a bright 'orb' photo. My first thoughts are that it is in-fact pollen! There is no glow or energy being emitted by the shape, and it has what appears to be the distinguishing features of an environmental 'orb' anomaly. The circles and cell like feature give it away. If you look hard you will see what looks like a biological cell under a microscope. These features often help us distinguish a real orb from a light or environmental anomaly. I may be very wrong, but I have seen many of these images and taken many myself. I have been very excited at capturing them on camera in the first instance, but after my excitement settled I understood that certain apparent orbs were just very small particles caught up in the bright flash of the camera.

I am however, still not 100% sure about my theory on this first pic though. It needs closer analysis because of its intensely clear shape and clarity. Very rare you actually get one this clear.

I would welcome all the members to make a comment on this one and possibly analyse it further using appropriate software.

Thank you so much for uploading them John. This is what makes us great researchers and investigators. We don't jump to conclusions and always look for the logical, tangible answer first.

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07   orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:03 am

no problem barri

if you can zoom in on the first pic you can actually see some sort of energy around it, but like you said it could be paranormal or it could be pollen, i did notice that biological apearance, but i find that show's up on a lot of orb like images..

i have more pics to add but i'll open them in a seprate thread with the dates i did the investigation.

im always on the hunt for something a little more concreate, hopefully on my next trip to willowbog cottage, i added a comment about something that happened there last sat, i wouldnt mind your opinion on that although there aint any photo's of yet..

it's in the possible locations area Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07   orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07 Empty

Back to top Go down

orb pics woodhorn cemetery 22/07/07
Page 1 of 1