visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 am

It is confirmed for us to re-visit this location on the 18th April 2009. This will be a mini investigation and a & training exercise for new members.

On the way we shall arrange to stop at the Rollright Stones and take a peek following Phil's photograph.

The team so far:

Barri Ghai - Lead Investigator
Phil Measey - Investigator & Events Co-ordinator
Rob Powell - Investigator & Web Designer
Matt Watkins - Investigator & Tech Co-ordinator
John Bedford - Trainee Investigator
Nikki Evans - TBC
Toni Seale - TBC

Can those that are still to be confirmed please reply here and let me know if you can make it?

We are meeting at the Rollright Stones between 6.00 pm - 6.30 pm and then on to Moretons Pub for some dinner and the mini investigation. We should aim to start at 10.00 pm and finish at 2.00 am.

We will be sleeping there in the main 'haunted' bedroom unless we all decide to leave due to inactivity and make our way to Phil's (I think)...Bring a sleeping bag anyway.

If there is anyone else that would like to attend please let me know by email barri@ghostfinder.co.uk and I will get back to you.

See you all soon Wink

Last edited by Barri on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 am

Hi Barri
im doing a gymnastics coachin course that weekend in heathrow hopefully i will be back at 4-5 on saturday and get some sleep do the investigation and then go back to heathrow on the sunday.
Sorry mate. but hopefully i should make it.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks Matt.

I really hope you can make it mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 pm

hi barri

unfortunately I can't make this as I have family commitments. Ill be watching live though. Seriously BIG TIME GUTTED. Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad

T X

Last edited by albertfezziwig on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi
Good news guys my course has been canceled so im free all weekend Smile so i will be there for sure.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:26 pm

That's fantastic news Matt...

I have PM'd your sister to ask her if she too would like to join us that evening. I hope you don't mind. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:29 pm

yeah sure thats fine with me. think she might have trouble finding someone to babysit the baby but ill make her tehe.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "Im up for that"   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Yes Barri, I would love to do Moertons again... feel there is much more to discover, especailly in that back bedroom where we had the moniter setup in.

100% in !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:29 pm

That's great John.

We can pick you up at the Moreton in Marsh station around 5.30pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 pm

i can pop over and pic him up save a bit of petrol for u guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:45 pm

That would be great Matt. cheers Very Happy
I will text you his contact details. It's great that you can make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 pm

ok cool yeah im excited now that im not doing that course. and if my mum can look after my sisters baby she will come aswell.
Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Hi Barri
im working until 5:30 but should be with you by 6:30 i will post an events list asp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:05 am

Big fingers crossed everyone, im so hoping i can get cover at work for this one i really want to come, ill be gutted if i miss it Sad x

Nikki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 am

Unfortunately Toni, can not join us as she has family commitments that weekend No

So far I can confirm that the following are attending Saturday's investigation:

Barri Shocked
Phil scratch
Rob P tongue
Matt Cool
John silent

Looks like it may be a boys night out! Rolling Eyes

Still to be confirmed:

Nikki
Sheena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 pm

i think my mum is looking after the baby so i think sheena is coming Smile just need petrol now lol id even go and get her.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:36 am

Cool matt that sounds good , hope you can make it .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi guys, can't wait to meet some of you tomorrow.

Just a thought but with the weather the way it has been of last couple of days it might be worth bringing a spare pair of shores as it may be muddy at the rollright stones.

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi everyone

Im coming tommorow so ill see everyone there Smile

x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Yes Sheena,

Good point. Spare shoes...... Very Happy

Thanx x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Yh thats very true...ill dig some out lol

So barri who's coming?

Nikki
x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Me
Phil
Rob P
John B
Matt
Sheena
Nikki

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 pm

So we need to bring:

Ourselves (obviously)
Sleeping Bag
Extra warm clothes
spare shoes
torches if we have them

anything else we need to bring

Nikki

x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi nikki
take a look at the events list i posted the other day anythng thats not on there bring along...see you there... Smile .....or if you cant post and ill see what i can do to help Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:10 am

Absolutely wonderful fixating fabulous livestream.....

CONGRATULATIONS no..1

Surely takes GPS to the next level
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next