visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

New Paranormal Invention in the news

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Paranormal Invention in the news Empty
PostSubject: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 am

Obtaining quality audio and video evidence is a prime responsibility of any great investigator. But there is a new device that has the capability to go where no other investigator can…literally. Under houses, tight spots in basements, crawl spaces, attics, or any other location that a human body can’t access. What is this extraordinary piece of equipment that has investigators and researchers so intrigued? It is the multi-terrain camera or MTC.

See the following news article: http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?ArticleID=1347

New Paranormal Invention in the news Image010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

The........... MTC.........if Paul Bradford....had go rid of the pingpong head thing & the skull it would be a good bit of kit very handy like the write up is saying shall i see if i can lay my hands on one of them tanks from work?....then somone from tec can sort out the camara.....as tec is not my stronge point! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Boys Toys Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm

I agree boys and there toys lol keeps um quiet tho lol SmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:33 pm

I think it's cool - I just hope it can make coffee as well - saves phil dragging the flasks in lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:35 pm

LOL....We will always need Phil's flasks..Full of wonder those things..I think we should buy a radio control tank or maybe a hummer lol, and fix one of the IR cameras...would be a laugh to have a go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:29 pm

scratch Yes I agree...I wonder if they contain next weeks lottery numbers? hmmmm ..... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 pm

A hummer...yes please..sorry barri i thought u ment a real one haha wishful thinkin Smile

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal Invention in the news   New Paranormal Invention in the news Empty

Back to top Go down

New Paranormal Invention in the news
Page 1 of 1