visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:44 am

Whilst checking out the news this morning, I came across this article and video. The Northampton Paranormal Group took a photo on the site of the Battle of Naseby which has caused excitement across the globe (apparently) as it shows the shape of a horseman.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7512854.stm
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:16 am

Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News B0gycx4gub630jr7rI cannot watch it in Germany. Do you think it would be possible to copy the clip and host it somewhere else?
Pleeeeeease?

But i found the pic somewhere else....

Here it is:
Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News B0gyt1o9m3lsonwjr

Very interesting.....well obviously the pic has been filtered but i tried to undo that...the only thing i found out is, that the figure is definately of a different colour and consistance than the sky in the background, so i guess itīs really not a trick which ones eyes play, looking at the trees in dusk....or? What do you think....

I also had a look at the homepage of that group....well....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Awren,

Sorry but the clip is just a news VT from the BBC. Not that interesting actually. The image is the imortant part and you found it. Good job.... It does look like a rider on horseback...Good photograph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 pm

on another site, ive seen this as the civil war soilder and not as a unhighled image, the colours to me make me see other things there as well
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:35 pm

I personaly donīt think that the picture is very convincing , it doesnīt look like a horseman to me .
Sorry guys to dissapoint you but with a bit of imagination maybe i could imagine it .

greetz
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:59 pm

could it have been a deer maybe? im not sure about this one i think its possible that this is one of the many hoax's going around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 pm

After looking at the image further, and playing with it a little using Fireworks and Photoshop, I have come to the conclusion that this could well be a HOAX! It has two clearly defined areas of lighting and the colour spectrum seems a little off key.
I wonder......Can anyone find the original image. Maybe our budding photographer among us can take a better look?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News   Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Photograph makes the BBC Worlwide News
Page 1 of 1