visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
communication with the dead??? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
communication with the dead??? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
communication with the dead??? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
communication with the dead??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
communication with the dead??? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

communication with the dead???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

communication with the dead??? Empty
PostSubject: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 am

i was watching a program recently and they were using a device that scans random radiowaves, aparently allowing the otherside to pick out words and answer questions, i think it was called a franksbox (??)

does anyone know how i can make one or better still buy one (cheap)

also i would like other team members to comment on what you think of these and why..

peace j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:45 am

There is already a thread about Frank's Box here

https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com/ghost-talk-f8/franks-box-t575.htm

Also Bruce Halliday is offering free sessions on his Frank's box. He is so disgusted that certain people are charging large sums of money for a similar service he has made his free offer available. Check him out here

http://realtimespiritcommunication.tripod.com/thelivespiritcommunicationhelpcenter/index.html

If you are particularly interested in ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) check out this group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EVP-ITC

There are many experts and examples of ITC recordings
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 am

Hi Bongo

Thanks for the link they are really interesting , it would be good to try out one of these to see if they really work , there has been alot of discussion over this piece of equipment and whether it really works .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:06 pm

thanks for the links!!

when i first saw this used on tv (conversation with a serial killer) i was blown away, it doess apear to work although i'd rather hearit first hand as it's hard to make out on the tele at times..

do you think these will ever hit the shelves in retail or will it be a case of hunting someone down to build one No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Well the plans are there on the net so we need to find an electronics whizz to knock a couple up.Would be good to have on investigation to try and get further back up evidence.

And I am bursting to try it out Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm

i work at my local hospital and they have an electronics dept, the word on the street is that one of the young lads who works in there is pretty handy when it comes to electricals (as you would think anyway) so i will try and catch him on monday show him the plans and see if he can help

he's a good lad so im sure he will if he can.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:48 pm

will be interesting to see what he has to say if he quite good and into electronics with regard to his advice...... dont we have a couple of computers whiz's on the team, im sure we do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 am

im alright but nowhere near as good as some people Sad

im more into shooting zombies and solving puzzles than the programing side of it.. Very Happy

i'll print the plans off and show him them, there's about four others who work in there with the lad so
hopefully between them they can at least workout how complex the curcuit actually is. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 am

that'l be good triplow, especially as not too many zombies around at this time of year (though some would disagree, i shall mention no names!), yes be interesting to see between four of them if they can come up with something, look forward to finding out more soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 am

yeah iv hear of these also but it was called "radio to the dead" i was pretty impressed when i saw one being used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:23 am

did't get round to going down to electronics today but i will make it my mission for the week lol

love the profile pic btw jack "the howling" i believe??
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 am

Hi Guys

The so called radio with the dead or "Franks box" is an experimental piece of equipment and there are many debates about it's performance there are even some people who say that i could possabily take the place of a medium in the future but it is still in the phase of being tested and will be for quite a while . i personaly am very sceptic about it's results at the moment and will be until somebody can prove to me that it really works .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:54 am

Personally i don't think that any kind of equipment, no matter how good it is, can totally replace a trained medium. This box i supposed to enable you to communicate with spirits...but what about impressions of the spirit, emotions etc.? No piece of equipment can replace this so far, so i guess that a good medium is always better than a box.
On top of that does the sound of this box give me headaches... sounds like a really badly tuned radio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect

looks a lot like the last baby phone we had.....

(also made some weird noises)lol!

... and looks different and not as bulky like the Frank´s box i saw on the video...

are they trying to give it a more attractive design???

Well the price is ok, i would say
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: communication with the dead???   communication with the dead??? Empty

Back to top Go down

communication with the dead???
Page 1 of 1