visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The Dead telephone EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The Dead telephone EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The Dead telephone EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The Dead telephone EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The Dead telephone EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The Dead telephone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Imagine being able to pick up a phone or a device like it and talk to somebody on the otherside , and on the otherside somebody answers who is not one of the living , sounds pretty far-fetched, not for researchers all over the world who have been trying for many years to build a device to contact the other realm .

Even Thomas Edison who invented the telephone was asked to work on such a device , if he did work on such a device he didn´t leave any notes or plans about it .

Reports are popping up about a so called Frank´s Box which has been built by an inventer called Frank Sumption, who claims that his Box can contact the dead apparently it has been tested many times producing astonishing results with clear voices and definate answers from deceased people.

He also claims that the plans for this Box were given to him by disembodied entities , the first ones were built in 2002 and there were less than 30 built , the most effective ones seemed to be the ones built with his own hands.

Frank's Box scans AM/FM and low band frequencies to create a noise matrix from which the dead — as well as other entities — can use to modulate for messages. It's made of computer, radio and electronic components. Like real-time EVP (electronic voice phenomena), Frank's Box produces messages from a word or two to complete sentences in length.

The Association for the Study of Unexplained Phenomenon (ASUP, Inc) a non-profit research and educational corporation dealing with the paranormal and dedicated to the study of theories concerning the survival of the human consciousness after death, has announced that their research and development staff has completed work on a prototype device similar to what is commonly called FRANK’s BOX, after its original inventor, Frank Sumption, that has been claimed to be a working, “telephone to the dead.” The ASUP began fabricating their device after they learned that the original “box” would not be made available for serious research by groups like their own.

The ASUP’s Director of Operations has explained that the group is not in the business of selling technology, but that the Mini Box will be made available to anyone interested by the first of the year, through a separate company that specializes in high tech gear for paranormal investigators. She indicated that the units will be sold at as close to the cost of manufacturing them as possible. ASUP´S again cautioned that the ASUP is making no wild claims about the device, except to say that it functions perfectly.

I think that this story is worth following and as soon as i hear anything else i will post it.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:25 am

I stimbled upon this video whilst surfing You Tube!!!

Chris Moon using Frank's Box

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Hey Ecto

yeah this is pretty good clip , yesterday i watched the edisode of PS where they have this guys on an investigation and he usese the box there as well that´s pretty freaky .

But i must admite i´m still a bit dodgy about this thing it´s allmost to gut be true.
Back to top Go down

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:44 am

Juhu @ all What a Face

I listend to this clip, and some times I could hear something what could be a voice, but I'm not sure!

I don't think that the work with a "Frank Box" is good for any research. The disturbance are to much and maybe it could be, that you can get some radio sequence during the "Frank Box"!

Chris is talking like he understands everything and he uses long phrases, but I can't hear nothing on the "Frank Box" not so long phrases!
So is the question now: "Does he hear this what he repeats or does he interpret what he means to hear, that a "Ghost" has told him?

The "Frank Box" is nothing else like the white noise... Making EVP with an Radio!

But thats only my personal opinion albino

~Nicky~

Last edited by ~Nicky~ on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 am

Honestly, I couldn´t understand anything, just bits and pieces of words. To me it only sounds like a badly tuned radio, causing me headache. Wink
maybe, there were really ghosts, that wanted to comunicate, but either I don´t have the "ear" for it, or you need a special training to understand, what they say.
It´s really easy to interpretate something into those noises we heard.
I´m really sceptic about that box.
This Frank guy might have to develop his box a bit better, to recieve clearer reception. I´m not too impressed by this box and rather like a good EVP or trust on a good medium. Maybe I´m too old fashioned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Hi everybody,

pretty cool story and clip!!!
But I have to agree with Nicky. It is really hard to understand and that Chris sounds like he understand everything of the bat. Maybe there is some voice coming out of the box, but I also think, that it is working on some kind of radio waves, like "White Noise".
I am sorry, but if it is so easy to communicate with the dead, why doesn't this Frank let the box being examined by the paranormal group, who asks to check it out?
I am not convinced, sorry!

Greetz shanara
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Yeh shanara

He has also copyrighted it and nobody´s allowed even near it you know that makes me very suspicious , a instrument like that can easily pick up radio waves or even CB signals form a nearby area , and could be very easy to recreate .
Back to top Go down

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Hi Phantom,

I am also suspicious, because a box like that, can easily be manipulated and thats why I wouldn't trust it. Only maybe, when I had the chance to try it myself.

Greetz shanara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dead telephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead telephone   The Dead telephone Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead telephone
Page 1 of 1