visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08

Go down 
AuthorMessage

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Empty
PostSubject: woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08   woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:57 pm

right these were all taken on halloween this year when we did a mini tour round these three sites, much fun was had by all! firstly woodhorn (AGAIN!!)

we got there around 9pm and caught some images that showed clusters of "orb" type things..

i also must apologise as the camera we used first wasn't as good as i ran out of batteries on the second camera Embarassed

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Hallow10

i want you to look carefully at the next pic down from centre against the grass, imo this almost looks like a face i would like more thoughts on this, it could be something else you decided..

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Hallow11

this pic also has a face like shape roughly in the centre..

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Hallow12

right off to Elsdon!! better get batteries first *AHEM*

the gibbet...

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1410

these pictures were taken in order, this strange mist with clusters of orbs appeared then vanishes, you can almost see it fade out within the 4 shots, what caught my eye was the almost "skeletal looking" faces that seemed to be in with the mist.. again you decide..

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1510

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1511

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1512

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1513

well finally edlingham castle,

i'd hoped fore a lot of activity here and to be honest it was pretty quite
i must say when walking through the church yard i thought i heard someone run behind me although im not 100% sure..

but when i entered the ruine i did hear something coming from inside the hole between the two towers, it sounded like a foot slide on the stone, it wasnt me as i was standing still and it wasnt the others as they were on the grass outside the walls i also thought it might have been an animmal but it didnt sound like a scurry for me it was a certain slide of a foot

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1514

these other two shots showed up strange shapes, the first is breath on the cold air, just to look at the difference

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1515

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1516

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Dscf1517

well thats it for now thanks for looking and any comments will be good too

john Smile
Back to top Go down

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08   woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Hiya brilliant pictures...

The orby shots i think to me are mainly dust, or insects or moisture tend to get a lot more outside esp in the winter months... there are a few that are in movement which might be insect or could be a spirit orb.
A lot of this team are split on orbs, weither they are camera abnormalitys, spirits or enviromental reasons and accross the internet there are many different views on them..
As for the mist one i think that looks like breath its something im working on trying to reduce at locations, so we know if its a spirt ectoplasm... im looking at using dust masks to reduce the amount of breath available to photograph...

cant wait to see more pictures and locations as the case manager im always interested in ideas...
Back to top Go down

woodhorn church, elsdon gibbet and edligham castle halloween 08
Page 1 of 1