visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Can ghosts follow you home? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Can ghosts follow you home? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Can ghosts follow you home?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can ghosts follow you home? Empty
PostSubject: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 pm

I have just joined this forum minutes ago. It is so nice to be able to chat to other people!

My friend and I are visiting an old cemetery on Thursday night. We are not especially going to look for ghosts. I just wanted to take some B&W digital photographs and also, shoot some digital video.

I do have one concern though (and advice varies from website to website): Can ghosts follow you home?

Personally, from what I've read, it seems reliably the case that ghosts cannot/do not follow you home.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Alan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:09 pm

Hi Alan
Welcome to the GPS forum, it would be great if you could introduce yourself to everybody in the introductions part of the board.

In reply to your question, in my experience it is rare to be followed, but i have heard of one or two instances of this happening. A good way to ensure that you go home alone is to take a moment before you leave. Allow your mind to clear and take a couple of deep slow breaths, and then visualise yourself in a shower, allowing the water to wash away any energy that isnt your own, and see it draining away down through the plughole. When this is done visualise the plughole and drain sealed over. You can then leave safe in the knowledge that nothing will accompany you.

Remember that you are in charge, should you feel that anything is coming too close to you just request them firmly to step back or leave !

Hope that helps sunny
bongo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Hi Bongo.

Very Happy

Thanks for the advice!

I'll introduce myself in the Introductions part soon, but I am preparing for Thursday night at the moment

I am going to be shooting in B&W on a Sony Mini DV digital camcorder and using a Sony 6MP digital camera (also shooting in B&W) to take photos.

Looking forward to it.

BTW, can we post photos on this board, or do we need to use links i.e. via Photobucket, for example?

Alan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:26 pm

You can post pictures on the forum, but its best through a link if possible. This makes it easier on the forum and allows for larger images...

Cant wait to see some pictures,

I've never yet have anything follow me home, and i try my best to make sure it will never happen...
Back to top Go down
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi Guest who's probably long gone,

Ghosts will only follow you home if you take them home with you in your mind and think that they've
followed you home. There is a school of thought that spirits can somehow latch onto individuals who have been to haunted locations
and this has been called 'contagion' and is supposed to be like catching a kind of psychic cold but there's no real evidence other than anecdotal.
Bongos advice is very sound - if you believe it will work then it probably will and you won't have gone home thinking that every shadow, bump
and fox fight is the dead Postman from plot number 65b wanting to deliver you from evil Wink

Occam's Monkey
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 am

to answer the question of the orginal threat starter and depending on my mind:
YES!
i am pretty sure that this can happen.
but this has to do with emotions. remember, ghosts once were living people, so they dont change so much in their emotion-settings.
if an investigator /researcher has an "attractive" charisma for an ghost, it can happen that the ghost wants to stay at the side of the researcher.
in fact, this must not be a problem since the ghost dont harms the person.

Wink
Back to top Go down
DemonExpert1987
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:46 am

Possible? Yes, but extremely rare. As far as I know, they wont be human spirits that follow you though, since they are more location attached. If anything follows you, more than likely will be demonic. Thats why it's always a good idea to know what kind of investigation your doing. If its just something normal, or if people have been attacked/injured. Not saying all attacks and injuries come from demonic spirits, most dont, but you never know until it might be too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can ghosts follow you home?   Can ghosts follow you home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can ghosts follow you home?
Page 1 of 1