visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Shadow ghosts and dark entities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makikonu7
Orb
Orb
Makikonu7

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Shadow ghosts and dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Shadow ghosts and dark entities   Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 am

Hello, I was reading through your topics and noticed one from Feb 2008, you were talking about Shadow Ghosts.
My son had an experience back in 2009, we were living in a renovated barn, and the attic which was the full length and width of the cottage we were in was his bedroom.
He was alone that night and had been to sleep but woke and checked the time on his mobile phone, all lights were off except his mobile phone light was on, as he looked to the other end of the room he said he could see a dark shadow moving towards him, but all of a sudden his mobile light went off, after that it was gone.
He often had feelings of someone else being there and i too had experiences there.

Just thought i would mention it as i had read your topic. Smile
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ghosts and dark entities   Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 am

Hmmm....

for a logical explanation I would say, that his eyes played a trick on him.
He was looking at the display of his phone and straight after that into the dark of the attic.
You might know that yourself from looking into the light, no matter how dimmed it is, and after that straight into the dark. The eyes need a while to adjust to the change and therefor one can see all sorts of light/shadow features and most of the time they move, too.

That would be a very logical natural explanation. (LOL just asked my 14 year old son what he thought about your son's experience and he came up with the same explanation straight away Very Happy )

On the other hand... who am I to say that he DIDN'T see a shadow person? I don't know anything about your house and it's history and about any reports of paranormal happenings Wink

x
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Makikonu7
Orb
Orb
Makikonu7

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Shadow ghosts    Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 am

Hello Hella,

Yes that was my first thought when he spoke to me about it and bless him he was so scared.

The building i'm assumimg was a Cider Barn, as it is now called The Old Cider Barn.
It was renovated in 2002/2003 into terraced cottages of which there is about 10,
The one we lived in was probably the largest having 3 bedrooms my bedroom was on the first floor
over the living room which is where i saw the head and shoulders (the shoulders being level with the floor)
of a man, i could see him very clearly, though i could still see the wall behind him, i looked him in the eyes, my heart was banging so hard but i didnt feel fear from him it was like he was just seeing what i was doing, it was the middle of the night, i had been sleeping and was woken by something, I assume him, but he was there staring at me, he had white straggly hair, a beard and from his shoulders i would say he was wearing an apron as i could see the straps. I just rolled over in bed and closed my eyes and dare'nt open them again as i felt he had come round the bed and was staring at my face......

My youngest son who was 4 at the time would never stay in the house he always had to go back to his dad at night time, the only time he did stay he would only sleep in the living room on the sofa,
He said he did'nt like the man in the living room.

I can't say what my son's saw but i know for a fact i saw that man, and as it was only his head and shoulders im assuming that before the renovation the floors would have been at a different level.

I really wish i had taken photos of the house but i left after 6 months and moved back in with my husband,
I've tried to research the building but can find nothing other than an old map from the 1800's showing it as a barn surrounded by fields and apple trees.

Hope your having a lovely day Hella and thankyou for you reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ghosts and dark entities   Shadow ghosts and dark entities EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Oh wow, that really sounds like an interesting place.

I guess you are right that the place got totally changed over the years.

When I hear stories like that it always makes me wonder if other tenants, former or later, experienced similar things.

I suppose I'll be seeing you an Tuesday in anyway?
Looking forward to that Very Happy

x
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow ghosts and dark entities   Shadow ghosts and dark entities Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow ghosts and dark entities
Page 1 of 1