visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Possible locations EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Possible locations EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Possible locations EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Possible locations EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Possible locations EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Possible locations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Have noted a few location for my possible visit home this year.

Hanging Sailors

Location: Plymouth - Naval Dockyard - Hangman's Cell and Master Ropemaker's House
Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: Late twentieth century
Further Comments: It is believed that the souls of over one hundred men hanged in the yard still remain trapped, and they are responsible for the repressive atmosphere present. A phantom Victorian girl has been observed in the Ropemaker's House.

Mary

Date / Time: Twentieth century
Further Comments: More often 'felt' than seen, it is believed Mary died in a fire which took several lives in the late nineteenth century.
Possible locations Avejvyjyt9tjex02b
Have added a picture , this is a oicture taken in 1960 , The Theater has been closed since 1981 and there are plans of rebuilding it .

Weird Figures

Date / Time: 1990s onwards
Further Comments: Local medium Mark Cheetham was asked to hold a 'clairvoyant evening' at this bowling alley in 2007 after staff reported seeing strange figures and experiencing poltergeist like activity.

Napoleonic Prisoners

Date / Time: Twentieth century
Further Comments: A burial place for French POWs, their shades still lurk in the area.

Pair of Monks

Date / Time: Unknown
Further Comments: The passageways under the square once linked the abbeys and churches of the area - these monks have yet to leave.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:48 pm

They are all great locations Phantom....Maybe we should go to Plymouth - Naval Dockyard - Hangman's Cell and Master Ropemaker's House. This location looks very interesting!!!
Since World War II, The Master Ropemaker's House has built a reputation as one of Plymouth's most haunted houses. Base staff have reported sightings of a young girl in Victorian costume and a bearded sailor in the building. The nearby Hangman's Cell contains what is believed to be the only remaining working gallows in Britain, and was reportedly the scene of numerous executions during the Napoleonic Wars.

I would expect a lot of energies in this location from trapped souls and like. Further research will be needed but maybe for G.P.S's first investigation, we should start here to ensure a real impact!

Who else would be keen to investigate these dockyards?

Good job Phantom.

afro
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:58 pm

What a question!!! Of course I would love to come, too!!! Phantom is already checking the prices for our own equipment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Ian
Ian

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Nice little place in Bavaria   Possible locations EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:22 pm

Hey Hunters

I have found a nice little place in Bavaria listen to this.

There is a place near Munich called Ebersberg which has a large forest called Ebersberg Forst, which ia about 10 kilometers long , about halfway on the main road you will find a very small chapel .

Many years ago a woman was knocked down by a car , the person who hit her then drove off and left her to die , sometimes when driving by itīs said that you can see a strange light in the chapel , and a little further a white woman has been seen standing by the roadside as if to waiting for a passing cars , some drivers have picked her up and she has then dissapeared suddenly after a few kilometers.

Itīs said that if you do not pick her up , she will grab the steering wheel

Other people who have driven along this part of the road have reported to have seen a woman in the rear view mirror sitting on the back seat of their car.

Is this the reason why there have been so many accidents on this road , is she looking for the person who hit her , or is she warnig the drivers not to drive to fast?
Possible locations Kapelle01nb4.th

Quelle www.gespensterweb.de

I find this story pretty spooky maybe worth taking a look at.

Last edited by Phantom on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi Phantom,

it almost sounds like the well known story of "The Hitchhiker".
Almost every country has a story like that, and it should be pretty interesting to look into it, if you have the time.
Try to take some Photos of the site and maybe you catch the white lady or the light.

Greets shanara alien
Back to top Go down

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:30 pm

Oh im liking the sound of the earlier places, shame that im stuck in the uk till i get round to getting my first passport!
Back to top Go down

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:31 pm

I can do plymouth but I would need notice so I can book time off
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:47 am

Hi riffraff

The naval dockyard in plymouth is a difficult one to get into , because they stopped people doing investiagtions in there , but apparently they have allowed people to access the area again , itīs supossed to be very active there .

Itīs said that a group of investigators went in there and came back out agian after only being in there for 2 hours , becauae there was so much activity that they couldnīt stand it any longer .

The only problem with this investigation is that this would probably go as far as the M.O.D to get clearence because Devonport dockyard is still active

I will keep trying .

Greetz
Phantom
Back to top Go down

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:25 am

Phantom wrote:
Hi riffraff

The naval dockyard in plymouth is a difficult one to get into , because they stopped people doing investiagtions in there , but apparently they have allowed people to access the area again , itīs supossed to be very active there .

Itīs said that a group of investigators went in there and came back out agian after only being in there for 2 hours , becauae there was so much activity that they couldnīt stand it any longer .

The only problem with this investigation is that this would probably go as far as the M.O.D to get clearence because Devonport dockyard is still active

As far as mod goes I would have no problem with them as I have had clearance from them in the past to access areas of extreme security( all to do with work) and I also still hold current security licences issued by the SIA so that is not an issue. And rest assured I would be in the dockyard as long as it takes, no ghosty gonna scare me off.

I will keep trying .

Greetz
Phantom
Back to top Go down

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:45 pm

I like the sound of that RifRaf....Try and gain some acknowledgement and permission by the M.O.D and if all goes well, we could sort out a large investighation there later in the year.

All members of the team would require CRB clearance at least. I am checked and hold a valid enhanced CRB check, but not sure about the others. It's worth you maybe making an initial contact and putting out the feelers. I could send you the G.P.S letterhead template if you need to put anything in writing.

Phantom should try and come over for this one as it is in his old backyard...We could all crash at his mums lol....Okay maybe not Wink
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Hey riffraff

Well i have no problem with a CRB check , you can get permission to get in there iīll be there as quick as you can write MOD .

I wouldnīt miss that one for anything .

Greetz

Phantom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible locations
Page 1 of 1