visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Possible Locations EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Possible Locations EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Possible Locations EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Possible Locations EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Possible Locations EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Possible Locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possible Locations Empty
PostSubject: Possible Locations   Possible Locations EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Highgate cemetary and Epping woods, as far as i know, has a very high amount of paranormal activerty... could be a good one ?
Back to top Go down

Possible Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations   Possible Locations EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm

I was thinking of this place too John

Thanks for posting it here mate. Very Happy

If Gail or Laura get this...Please look into it for us. cheers
Back to top Go down

Possible Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations   Possible Locations EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm

i will take highgate cemetry no problem at all have already looked at this breifly in my own time as a possible . if laura can take the other thats great i'll get on it.
Back to top Go down

Possible Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations   Possible Locations EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:21 am

Excellant choices i would imagion good activity on both of these locations, but more so on the Highgate Cemtetry.

Highgate cemetry is excellant have actually been on a tour there myself about 8yrs ago, i would imagion alot of activity and the characters that are buried there from Karl Marx to a famous bare knuckle boxer (cant remember his name..must be really famous). the place has a very eerie feel to it abit different to that of other cemetries, not just because of the size of the cemetry but for the well known personalities that are buried there.

Epping Forest also a very good one, goes right back before 1st world war and Dick Turpin times, well known for Highway men.... and in the last 20yrs a good dumping ground for the Essex underground mob to dump bodies....many to this day which havnt been found.... not to good in the rain though i would imagion....High Beech, Epping Forest would be good as would Queen Elizabeth Hunting Lodge...which was obviously used by royal family

I would love to do both of these investigations.....but would imagion one would get alot more response (if allowed) from Highgate....
Back to top Go down

Possible Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations   Possible Locations EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 pm

Personal gut feeling highgate would be good to do, but i really think it would be hard to get permision. There are parts that are still active with regular burials taking place and regular tours of the location done by the freinds of the cemitory. I cant find reference on any other ghost site so far of them doing anything but a special tour of the location. You can book private tours for groups of 10 or more.
Still worth a letter to them to see, we might get a suprise!

Epping forest would be a good one, ill get working on narrowing down the possible locations within this forest see if theres any hotspots that might be worth doing. How much of it is tales that have grown bigger with time, ill see whay facts i can find to decide that...
Back to top Go down

Possible Locations Empty
PostSubject: Highgate & Epping conversation.   Possible Locations EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:37 am

Its a tough one !

Highgate cemetary, I pressume would have more activerty in a smaller area, but there again, permission would not needed for Epping foriest... so yes, narrowing down the foriest would be key, as the woods are to vast to cover in one visit.

But i agree, a letter to Highgate cemetary wouldn't hurt !

Infact I could personaly pay them a visit myself, and inquire in person about the possibility of G.P.S holding an investigation there, well... just a thought I had ?

If that sounds like a good idea, let me know and i will go and inquire, no prob's !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations   Possible Locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Locations
Page 1 of 1