visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film Empty
PostSubject: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:41 am

Eerie spectral figure captured by
"Newbury Today"
cameras in empty upstairs room at a Newbury home

Saturday July 26th 2008

A SPOOKY incident has set tongues wagging over a ghostly figure appearing in the window of a Newbury house. It was a hot, sunny clear day on Saturday, July 19, when the newburytoday.co.uk crew popped along to interview residents at a house in Hambridge Road.

Deciding to gather at the bottom of a resident’s garden to speak to several neighbours, our video camera closed in on the speakers of the group. Several background shots of the terraced houses were captured on film. But just days after the footage was displayed on our website, a resident of a property that features in the short four-minute video clip noticed something strange lurking in his upstairs window.

To the right of a flag shown flapping in the breeze is window containing what seems to be an image of a moving white blur. The window belongs to David Mason, aged 39, who can be seen wearing a red T-shirt and sunglasses in the film footage.
After he and his friends watched the clip over, they noticed something odd about the window to what was an empty upstairs room. “There’s definitely something white in that window moving,” said Mr Mason.

FULL ARTICLE and VIDEO HERE:
http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?articleID=7421
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:07 am

Thanks for the report Bongo, i have looked at this closely and at first i thought that it could the reflection of the flag in the window moving , but there is point at the end of the clip where the white blur in the window moves and if you look at the flag it does not move with it , i was pretty sure that it was flag , but now that has puzzled me again .

It´s difficult to say what it could be , it´s said at the beginning that the house is empty , but during the clip you can see somebody moving in the porch area .

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:40 am

fluffy white clouds in the sky reflecting off the windows, thats my view as it doesnt change. though you dont see the begining of it appearing or when it leaves... unless it likes to hang around for a long time,,, very interesting indeed..
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 am

Excellent point picapica , but if you look carefully you will see it moving , it looks like somebody is in the room where that window is , and can he really be 100 % sure that nobody was up there .

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:55 am

Personally i am really not sure about this, he does say somebody is in the house and there is a bit of the film where this person passes by downstairs, so yes we cannot say for sure that nobody was upstairs.

The thing that strikes me though is how these local newspapers are so interested in covering suspected paranormal activity. What used to to be seen as a pastime for weirdos is now becoming "news". Funny old world eh lol!
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:10 pm

well thats fine with me, if the newspapers want to cover things like that , maybe they have realised that we are not all raving lunatics , and that there is some truth brhind it

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:57 pm

Suspect Suspect not all raving lunatics Suspect Suspect

party lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mmm   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:39 pm

mmm even im sceptical about this one...i think it may be the clouds also..its double glazed windows also and the reflection on them is pretty clear...
they probly cleaned every window in the house befor the investigaters turnt up..lol
so its got to be reflection...no spiritual vibes from me of this supposed spirit.. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 pm

cant say im convinced by this clip. there is clearly movement downstairs in porch area. although the flag doesnt move the object is in window for a while and although there seemed to be flicker of movement i am wondering whether the person downstairs went upstairs and in the room even though briefly that would cause the perception of movement because shadow of subject matter in window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:37 pm

It may be a white cat!!! or small dog sat on that window ledge. The video does not show any clear definition, and whatever appears to move in the light resembles a small figure or animal for example.

I personally feel that the video can be explained logically and is not a 'GHOST'. Maybe the news room should have checked for pets first as there was no mention in the report that it was not a pet in the first place. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film   Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbury Today Captures Ghost on Film
Page 1 of 1