visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Empty
PostSubject: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Heres a photo that has just baffled me and been on my mind for a few days.
I find it quite amazing as i had 3 people with me and this shouldnt be on the photo.

1st photo shows this...
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Weird

photo taken straight after shows this...
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Soonafter

1st photo with lighting changed shows this..
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Weird-1

2nd photo with lighting changed shows this...
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Soonaftercopy

Now...Upon zooming into photo as normal you can see this abnormality.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. 1347250896-picsay

Then,upon changing the light effects you can see the following..
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Larger

Now after changing the lighting yet again you can see the following.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Weird_close_up

and again..
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Invert-1

There was nothing infront of us and we seen no lights?I believe this to be something very special!
This place has a lot of history and i have had paranormal happenings from here before.
Infact,I had problems for a while from a possible female spirit.Could this be her?could i be wrong?who knows Question

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:08 pm

WOW!!!

I am in no way doubting you, but if genuine..that is stunning..

The reason I say this is the compariosnof the electrical charge to the video footage I got from Bodmin jail..

electro static in the air must have some major important role to play..hence the emf..
or there is a doorway.. an electrical one..

I would love to use the photos in a thread on a rather well known forum if that is fine with you..
credit will go to you/photographer
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Cheers buddy.

This place caused me a lot of problems but I just knew I wasn't crazy.
It's very real indeed.
I also made sure to mention that , I don't allow ANYONE! To follow me home.
Always say this now.My 3 work friends looked a bit surprised but Iv been there and I am wiser now.

Please help yourself.
If you ever want original jpegs sent including photo straight after took? Please don't hesitate to ask.
I was the photographer.
Infact something made me take 2 cameras.I have a new sony slr but when it came to use it for night photography i couldnt get it to work but i am new to slrs!
so i used my panasonic lumix z28.I put it on night setting and then attached it to my tripod.

I had 3 friends with me who were by my side.There was no one infront of us!
My friends were chatting.I took them with me as they wanted to experience what its like to do some paranormal work.

I dont think it was luck..I think it was on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:58 am

Brilliant.

email me the facts, where, when, how, time, place etc..
and the two original pics as we'll need the exif data from those..

steve@ghostfinder.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm

All posted mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 pm

just going to create the thread I mentioned.

was looking at the exif data.. exposure time 8 seconds for each pic..

due to where I'm going to post this.. it may get ripped apart due to the exposure time.. Many may argue that 8 seconds is plenty of time to create this sort of image, but they have to prove it.. just as much as we have to prove this is genuine.

Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm

They can rip it apart as much as they want.
I had 3 witnesses with me and I have their names.Nobody was infront of us..nobody.
We seen nothing but the camera did.
Any paranormal people who really think they have proven this to be fake really need to consider a new proffesion as they will never know what a real paranormal photo is.

On my families lives That photo is real.
I will have to laugh at those who say it isn't though and I shall also not take any form of their evidence that they class as real as genuine because they obviously don't know their arse from their elbow.

That's how sure I am
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:17 am

dont worry.. it's always like this on ATS..
We always get those who just jump in and say what they want to say just to upset the thread..

We do have those who are as determined as us to find the truth and take a good long serious look at the evidence.

It's all good Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:21 am

Makes you so angry mate lol.
2 years of snapping photos and recording evps to have only 3 photos that are odd and 1 video of an orb.plenty of evps! We are all trying to help get proof yet when we get it it's classed as fake.
At times it makes me wonder why do we bother steve?

I've asked my mate Steve for his photos as his tripod was next to mine.
Plus I'll get bills random ones.
I even have photos of my Sony cam on tripod lol but I swapped it as couldn't figure it out for night shots.

Pics where they appear in the middle and are totally black are usually fakes? Where do they get their wrong information from?
People think they know everything but they really don't.
It's something I will have to get use to.I see why witnesses are so important now.

Get you some photos posted soon steve.
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 pm

I know the feeling Smile

dont let that lot get the better of you.. I'm not a forum mod there for nothing Smile

gotta take the criticisim..
The amount of threads i've posted there (1086) and not had the response i hoped for is heartbreaking.. but I've carried on..
i occasionaly get the good thread that rocks the boat big time..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554450/pg1

Its a strict site..
most of the members usually shoot down those who come in and rant that its fake right away.. they're asked to prove it..

another popular response is "pics or it didn't happen"

you give them pics and/or vids and its fake... you cant win..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread865428/pg1

brush off the bad stuff.. you know the facts.. they've got to learn to open up and discuss it properly
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:06 pm

HHmmm i dont know what to make of it either it certainly is a very interesting image that you have captured, if there was no one in front of you then it will take allot of explaining, myself and Steve have discussed this image but have still not come up with any kind of theory.

Good Catch !!
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Steve mate , your write up was perfect.
I was impressed and I remain impressed!

You do a good job and I know I have to take the public investigation also.
It's just the people who say..."Fake, next!".
I don't think people like this do any paranormal investigation teams or researchers any favours.
Infact it makes me now realise how little some people really do know.
If someone says to me.."possible camera glitch?" Ok that's fine but don't throw fake at me.
I don't always have witnesses present but I'm only glad I did!

What I went through last year was destressing and to this day I have my sister and 2 priests who believe me.
Sometimes it's nice to know someone has just a little belief in you.

@Ian...cheers Ian.
No one infront of us and nobody in that field bar us.
I have one photo of an orb 5mins before this is taken and it's bloody bright! It's blue and it spirals inwards.
I still believe these have an important role within the paranormal.
I think some of them may well be openings of some sort?
I would love to tell you we all seen that infront of us Ian but there was nothing there?
It just is what it is.....strange.
Cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Im not sure if these are of any use to you steve but what i will do is pst them on here.
My friend bill has sent me some photos but they havent come through so hes going to retry later.
Anyway heres 3 of that night.

Now the Sony A200 was left sat on the tripod whilst we ventured around looking at the house for 5 mins.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Sonya200_zps5fc0bc36

Heres one photo that was taken with lumix before it got swapped with the sony cam due to the reasons i mentioned.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Front_zps0511e1a5

Also heres another.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Heresthis_zpsa8771ea7

On the way back through the woods i changed my camera setting to black and white as i got better pics this way.
I havent used my lumix in a long time and i have been only using my sony one but i have never used that sony of a night and i just couldnt figure out how to take a night photo.
I will though.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Bug_zpsa4e253f3
Now if you want any of these as originals thats obviously not a problem but its just a bit better than getting a notification error due to sending such large files on hotmail.

Im not sure if you got these?
I and my 3 friends will remember this forever and at the end of the day we know it's real.
Hand on heart.

Oh yeah....I left a DVR playing and it recorded about 40 mins of audio.
You can hear us talking and then we eventually go over to cams and later after getting photo and taking a few more we come and collect the DVR.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi Gary Smile

Me having a blonde here. Just for my better understanding: There was no one standing there, that much I understood. From the picture taken right after the first one I assume, that there wasn't even a statue.

First time looking at the picture without knowing what I was looking at I thought that it was an illuminated statue, the light anomalies due to long shutter time.

But from what I gather by your posts now, I understand, that there wasn't even a statue there, hence nothing that needed illuminating through a spotlight. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Picture 2 shows, that there was no light whatsoever, unless the camera was playing up... something that sometimes when one takes pictures in very short intervals... flash or night shot not kicking in. That also sometimes happens right after capturing proper weird anomalies. LOL as if it was all too much for the cam to take in Wink

Very interesting picture you've got there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi there Arwen Smile

Yeah,there was nobody standing there.My friend steve the little bold fellow he was next to his camera on the other tripod.
My mate ben with the long hair(supposingly the one who may of been caught on film Rolling Eyes ) he was stood right next to me! He was the 1st person i showed that piccy to and then my other 2 mates came over to have a look! Iv never seen steve so determined to get another picture! He even shone his flash light down there to see what there was but nothing!
His flashlight isnt a cheapy one either its a proper jedis weapon! lol..Infact i have got to get me a torch like that!

I have a few photos that are all dark.They are at different times as i tried to recreate that moment but we got nothing.
I havent posted them but i have got them...I have 3 photos that are black upto 20:51.I took them exactly the same.
On the way back i changed my setting to auto and black and white images.
why would i take another 3 or 4 photos of blackness? They are all timed.

I only know one thing for sure..There are a lot of investigators out there who think thats fake or someone has stepped out.
Shame on them as i and them 3 lads know that they cant tell what a real paranormal image looks like.
Could i tell before i got this? Probably not...but i certainly know thats very real.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 pm

heres a photo of what bill took.
My friend steve thought he seen a shadow run past in the house.
Bill said on this one it looks like theres a boy in the window watching us....I think there was.

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Kidinwindow_zpse1456f34
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 am

mornig Gary

I see you signed up Very Happy

Few friendly words..
Don't take the bait.. keep your cool when posting in there..
Be sure to read the terms and conditions... they stick to them like glue.

put simply.. dont call other members names.. no swearing..

would hate to see you fall foul of one of the trolls and you get penalised for defending your own pic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 am

Ive been stupid before and not again steve Wink .
By the way i think that figure with shorts isnt christ.Ithink its this kid in the window.
I think we were being watched and i swear i have a close up of 2 hooded figures that i took 2 years back but someone said it was a technical fluke as light didnt flash?
Theres something paranormal going on here steve.

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Kidinwindowcloseup_zps86bb3a01

There is a woman aswel.
Iv had a woman and a kid in this home.Ive never seen them but it near drove me insane mate.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi Gary

I don't think that it's a case of them not knowing what is paranormal or not , it's just that they have to chew over all the possibilities before even thinking about labelling it as being possibly paranormal. But that's a problem that we have been dealing with for years to be honest , at the end of the day the main thing is that you yourself know what happened and that's all that counts, not what everyone else thinks, there will always be people that will have a sceptical approach to our research, which is good because it keeps us on our toes lol.

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Ian wrote:
Hi Gary

I don't think that it's a case of them not knowing what is paranormal or not , it's just that they have to chew over all the possibilities before even thinking about labelling it as being possibly paranormal. But that's a problem that we have been dealing with for years to be honest , at the end of the day the main thing is that you yourself know what happened and that's all that counts, not what everyone else thinks, there will always be people that will have a sceptical approach to our research, which is good because it keeps us on our toes lol.

Hi there Ian Smile ..
Some very good points there mate.
I just cant get my head round how science cant see this happening?How so many believe things are not real?
Its a crazy world out there Ian that much i do know Very Happy lol...indeed it keeps us on our toes but sheesh with migraine too lol!

Ive been speaking to a friend of mine,hes a pagan.
He thinks this could be the Green horned God?(Christian name pan).
He said its the equinox equal length of day and night general celerbration?
I cant say i have read much upon this but he said this must be a pagan site Question
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:56 pm

I went back there tonight with 3 friends but didnt catch much this time.
I did get this?It could be breath but doesnt look like it though?Also it was raining unfortunately.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Breathormist_zps1c864765

Also this..
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Lineup_zpsab530717

Also for people who want to see a better surrounding here ya go.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. View42

Last edited by Nightcrawler on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Guys and girls,
I've been looking through some photos of animals and how they walk and what they wear.
Especially horses.

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. I491371859b7ab_zpsfe5d0af2

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. GaitImage2_zps16551ee8

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Picsay-1348513449_zps4e2df295
Now I've thought this photo is of multiple things.
What do you think?

What if we are looking through 3 or 4 Apparitions?
The woman's closest and something is behind her but it has stronger energy hence colour and more detail?
Has somebody got down from something and stepped forward?

Look next to the arrow where it says transparent neck.
Is this the horses rider getting off and we are seeing the figure with a hat dismount their horse?
Zoom
Under the goatley looking chin and look for a head with a hat on that matches the outline I shown you of the possible hat.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Weird_close_up

So , someone's got down from an animal and then got off to come forward.Animal is actually behind the white lady.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Picsay-1348580328

These dont look like human legs as they seem different.The stance is wrong.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Picsay-1348586008
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Picsay-1348585791
Theres more than one thing happening here.

Could this be the white lady from fawsley?

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Whiteladyy_zps4e441099

I also spoke to a ranger passing by and asked about hauntings.
He said a few years ago a woman was found hung in the woods.
I've been looking for the story but can't find it.I thought at 1st, is this why her neck is bent at an angle?(I just wish I knew lol)..

My mind works in strange ways so I'm sorry folks lol.
But if I'm correct....You have to photoshop your picture to see the unseen.
I know people are not going to like that but it works for the living aswel.

Thats me done on this as its been bloody baffling the heck out of me lol! Wink
Any way I don't think I can tidy up the image any more than this one .

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Biggerpiccy

I'll end up having a tattoo of this lol!!
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Guys...Will you check this out.

I recorded my evps for 2 years on an old clock.This old clock.
I will speak to you all one day about a few things.Notice the statue next to it?
That sort of stance? Grave smiley

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. P1080915-1

Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi there Extralien mate What a Face

Ive been thinking buddy..
you sent this photo to get checked out by a professional?
Now many people have said there is a person there with a torch or its a hoax? But a few very talented people who know what they are on about! have said some very good things about this photo!

We all know there is at least 1 figure we can see in the photo as many people have said this.
so for that reason look at what we have.

4 witnesses one of them being myself as i took the photo and many people saying they see a figure and i mean many! But only when the photo is lightened.
so..The proffesional couldnt identify exactly what it is but 4 witnesses seen nothing infront of them in the dark and many others see a person in this photo,hence some say its a hoax.

I know that this photo is very paranormal and i think it should be up there with many of the best photos i have seen.
It deserves to go in a book. Basketball

Ive drawn this to show an extra figure in..
I really do think there are a few things going on here.
Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Dowerhouseghost2_zps4a44155e

Last edited by Nightcrawler on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:02 am

stick with it..
be sure to keep the pic..

it may take a while for this to be thoroughly checked by many others as it might take that to get it widely known in the field..

dont panic

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.   Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house. Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next