visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Full Manifestation or what?? Help!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobz
Apparition
Apparition
Tobz

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! Empty
PostSubject: Full Manifestation or what?? Help!!   Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Ok,, Following on from my post in new members:

I lived in a house in northampton with my 2 younger brothers and my mum, i then met my current missus and have been with her 14 yrs or so,, my neighbour where i live now used to go to the same school as me, we werent friends but just knew of each other, She came over to see me a few years back to ask about my old house where she knew i had lived and her friend now lived, She asked if i had or anyone in my family had ever known anything a bit odd in the house to which i replied "no" it was a very nice family home and felt just normal. After myself and brothers had moved out of that address my mum purchased the house then rented it out and she lived with my stepdad, the house was rented to a youngish couple the man was called Frankie, they were a nice couple but he suffered with depression and eventually he sadly took his own life,, id just like to add that he didnt do this in the house,,the reason this is releveant is that he used to breed dogs within the house and whoever has had experience with any kind of livestock type situation knows that with livestock you get deadstock and as nature decides some of his pups must of passed away either at birth or before etc etc like i said, the reason this is relevant is because what i see in this picture is a dog in spirit, like i said up untill recently i was a sceptic and i discounted this picture as a camera mess up but it has bothered me!!

The photo was 1 of a few pics that were taken of a new born baby which you can just about make out behind the whatever it is,, you can also see a baby changing mat to the bottom right hand, the other pics were fine im told it was just this 1 that was like this,the camera used was 1 built into a phone so couldnt of been a develpmont error, If anyone is wanting more info on this i will do my best to get it.

I will stop here and let you look and comment for yourselves, I would like to add that i was given this picture and all the above that i have explained is true,, as for the picture id like comments and suggestions please even if negative as im still trying to figure this one for myself!!

Attachments
Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! AttachmentWeird Pic.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(82 Kb) Downloaded 7 times

Last edited by Tobz on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : working out how to affix the pic!!!)
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Full Manifestation or what?? Help!!   Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Tobz,

thanks for posting the picture, I actually think it looks like a dinosaur skeleton!

Unfortunately mobile phone cameras are renown for creating spooky anomalies, this is largely due to a poor sensor, which means very bad low-light capability!

The camera compensates for it's inability to adequately detect photons, or light particles, by increasing the shutter-speeed and boosting ISO.

The key to understanding the true nature of your image, is shutter speed!

It is highly likely that the camera phone used a flash, and that seems evident in the image itself. Basically what we see is something similar to a fine hair, or light thread of material (I'm talking dust proportions here) passing in front of the camera on a light movement of air. The camera flash has illuminated the object, which is close to the lens and is therefore very bright, and in doing so the rest of the image in the background is very dark and underexposed- the camera will strike a balance between light and dark to get the right exposure- in this case it has plenty of overexposure and so compensates the difference with underexposure.

Now, because the camera has increased the shutter speed (to allow more time for light particles to hit the sensor and get a better image) things that move relatively fast (such as things very close to the lens) will cover much distance over the frame in the time that it takes for the camera to 'snap' the moment. So what you get is motion blur- basically the moving object is reflecting its light over many different areas of the sensor, so you end up getting motion blur and sometimes a repeated impression of the same outlines.

Now look at the image carefully and note the reoccurring pattern I have highlighted...

[img]Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! Weird_10[/img]

As you can see, the object is clearly moving from one point to another in the time in has taken for the camera to open and close the shutter, imprinting itself many times over a large area of the sensor. If the image had been taken in broad daylight, the object would never have been illuminated (and therefore invisible) and the shutter speed would be more like 500/1 second rather than 1/2 to 1 sec, so most moving objects would not have time to imprint in more than one area of the sensor, resulting in sharp images.

Unfortunately, it's just something very small and thin caught up in a potentially very small and probably unnoticeable current of air!

So it's 99% not paranormal!

Hope that isn't too devastating and you're still keen!

Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Tobz
Apparition
Apparition
Tobz

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Full Manifestation or what?? Help!!   Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 am

WOW if thats what a tiny dust grain can produce then im most impressed!! but what an amazing shape its produced, i can also see the dinosuar thing but it really looks like the skeleton of a small dog to me!!!

Im far from devistated robb,, thankyou very much for your reply,, like i said its a picture i kept hold of because i thought it was quite a mad pic!!
As i said im was a total sceptic prior to last friday so id had my reservations about this pic since i got it, i just didnt know where to go to get some advice and to be honest i wasnt into ghost hunting and the like so never really felt the need to pursue it.

On a personal note what happened to me at Falstaffs last friday has completely reversed all prior thoughts on paranormal activity and am now a firm believer so dont panic!! im not put off in the slightest by what youve said!!!
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Full Manifestation or what?? Help!!   Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Well, its not a grain of dust, but something of dust proportion, or should I say mass- it looks like a very fine hair or feather, possibly even cob web...

The pic certainly is novel...

I'm glad you have a renewed enthusiasm!

Also, Welcome to GPS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Manifestation or what?? Help!!   Full Manifestation or what?? Help!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Manifestation or what?? Help!!
Page 1 of 1