visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon Empty
PostSubject: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am

I would firstly like to thank everyone at the House of Marbles for being warm, welcoming, understanding and wonderful hosts. Thank you so much for allowing us the time to investigate your fascinating buildings.

Great job GPS!!!! Not a single item broken or knocked over (as far as I am aware) in what is essentially a house of glass!!

Well, am adding this as part of my report to our investigation.

We were all given a walk around so we could all know exactly what sort of place we were going to be dealing with.
Whilst we were out the back of the main building and stood near the furnaces, I was taking a few photos.

As I lined up the camera, I saw an object flash past over to my front left field of view. I could clearly see it flash past with my naked eye. There is no light source in that area that would or could light up a bug/moth in order for me to see it. This immediately grabbed my attention.. At this very same moment I had pressed the button on my camera and took a picture.

By pure luck, more than anything else, I captured this illuminated anomaly.
Here is the main picture. You will see the anomaly just above middle left on the brick work, just above the black patch on the bricks.
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon Alim1610
Here is a zoomed section of this anomaly. Please remember that I saw this object flash past before I took the picture and before my camera flash operated.
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon Brick_10

After this walk around, we got set up and worked out a plan of action.. Thanks to Toni and Hella.
We split up into our individual teams and moved off to our given locations joined by some of the staff of the house of marbles.
Luke, Andrea and myself began in the photographers studio room.
This bit of footage was shot in the studio room at the house of marbles in Bovey Tracey, Devon, UK.

Until Luke enteres the room there is just Andrea and myself present. You hear me say that Luke is coming back then I hear something else and quietly say "what was that" and I aim the camera briefly in the direction I thought I heard something.

By now you will see Luke about to close the door and as his back turns and faces away to close it, you will hear a voice say "the light goes on".

I do not believe Luke said this. He is too far away. You will notice a distinct sound difference in what he says very shortly afterwards and you will hear him say something in his own language to Andrea who is sat to my left.

We had a K2 EMF meter sat on the floor and I feel that this EVP talking about a light going on is in reference to the K2 meter.. If so it would seem that the EVP voice could actually be talking to somebody else...

Whilst on a break between moving locations, i had a personal experience. My neck was lightly touched and then a few moments later the back of my ear. I thought my hair was hanging down and moving about but I soon discovered it wasn't..

I took this photo looking towards the attic door which several of us have experienced witnessing the door being slammed shut. The door does not move on its own. It is louvered and there is no breeze. The entire place is almost spotlessly clean and for this object to suddenly appear in only one of the many pictures I took, it has to be given some thought, even just as an observational point of view. considering nobody had been down near the door for a while before I took the photo.
House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon Alim1611

Later, in what you could call the second half of the investigation (we kinda relaxed a bit and allowed a bit of free reign) we split up and generally wandered mixing with each other and the locations.
I was walking down the main entrance hall towards the room with the four big marbles in the small room at the end.
In this video you will see something light up just beyond the cast shadow of the big marble on the floor.
It did catch my attention at the time as you will see that I stop and keep the camera pointed in that direction for a moment before moving on.
Was it merely light bouncing off the big marble or was it something else?

At another time, Andrea (staff member) and myself witnessed one of the toys in the main area in motion. We both feel that nobody had touched this prior to our observation.
Mark, from Bodmin Jail, had located what could be a portal or a deep well. He used dowsing rods in order to observe the field of influence.
Thank you very much Mark for your time and partnership in this investigation.

Here ends my part of the report for this truly incredible historic and colourfull place.

Please note my videos are best watched in full screen as they are High Definition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi Extra...

This is v cool....Hope you got your flaps sorted matey ;-))

T bounce
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am

As it being an outside location i wouldn't like to put my finger on anything about the image that was taken outside, could be anything , but the piece of footage from the photographers room is very interesting, I would definitely say that it's not Luke that says "the lights go on" he is to far away from the camera at the time , and you can hear the difference in tone when he does speak , to me it sounds like the voice comes from the left side of the camera and seems very close to the camera , which means that it can only be you or Andrea and to me that does not sound like a female voice at all, plus the fact that the accent would be recognisable from Andrea.

This would explain some of the experiences that were reported in that room during the investigation including two that i had myself.

You have to help me on the second piece of footage from the shop area, i can't see what you mean .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Ian, watch this area....

House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon Balls_10

Could be light bouncing off the ball, but could be something else. I wasn't moving that fast and I cannot see any focal points of light on the surface of the ball as you'd expect..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi All
looks and sounds like you all had a good investigation....that's a odd bit of footage with the strange light just before luke comes back into the room....
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 am

Hi Steve,

very interesting clip from the studio! I know your voice and the whisper is definitely NOT yours.. and also not Andrea's, unless she had some sort of testosterone injection or so lol... the whisper sounds male to me... and not just one voice, but two, like a short conversation. Very interesting, because the speaker/s seem/s to be observing the going-on's in the room, but not acting themselves.

As for the second video ... I think I know what you mean, Steve, but it's quite faint and I am absolutely not sure if it's reflection or not.

With the pic I have to agree with Ian, although you've sen the flash of light with your own eyes and there were no artifical lights on at that moment, it still happened outdoors and there are to many things that could have caused the light anomaly.

I went through my EVP's and found a few interesting ones, I also have a few recordings with the chinking sounds that we all heard. Everyone reported them being heard in different places, which can be verified by my EVP's.

Toni and her group tried to "hunt" that sound down, to no avail, When they were in the groundfloor shop, they heard it upstairs, as soon as they went upstairs they heard it from below.
There was definitely no one in the kitchen and should anyone in the office made himself a cuppa, we couldn't have heard it in the shop.
Andrea (HoM staff) said, that the upper store area used to be the packing area for the pottery...... residual sounds????

Although it wasn't overly eventful it was still a very interesting night, lots of small things happening, that we just can't explain.

It'll be interesting to see what the material of the other team members will show.

x
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 am

I do agree with what is being said about the stuff I've posted.

The main reason it has been posted is for us all to see in order to learn from it.
I'd rather share all that I have instead of binning it. What one person judges to be 'something', another might find deeply interesting.

Can't wait to see/hear anything else you lot captured Smile
Back to top Go down
Makikonu7
Orb
Orb
Makikonu7

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 am

Hi everyone, I've just watched the clip of steve in the studio when luke was returning and i could hear a whisper saying "and the light goes on" and shortly after you can also hear another whisper asking "whats he doing" just wondered if any of you heard that too.

Great clips and photos and even though nothing masive was found it is great that we got little bits and pieces of evidence, I for one had a great time. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:18 am

Glad you enjoyed it Madison , the clip is great and yes i can hear it to , we have a couple of things on audio that we will putting up shortly, but i still have my Video to go through including the DVR, i just haven't had time to look at it so far because i have been at work all week, but i am hoping that there might be some stuff on the DVR.
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 am

You're right Maki... there is another voice that says "what...what's he doing?"
And by my ears it sounds like a very typical accent for the area too!!
You'll hear the word "doing" sound more like dooen... en pronounced like hen..
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 pm

upon further review of the studio room footage, it seems we may have caught another EVP.

This one was near the start of our session just when Luke had to go back to hub to get the digi recorder sorrted out.

The EVP is roughly in the middle of this short clip..

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:24 pm

This actually seems to be at the end of the clip , or is that one of you guys?? , the clip could do with being 10 seconds longer if thats possible .
Back to top Go down
Makikonu7
Orb
Orb
Makikonu7

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello,
I've listened to the 2nd clip several times and it does seem to be at the end of the clip, sounds something like "Rick" but im not a 100% certain.

On the 1st clip i've been watching it does sound like the voice says "when he comes back the lights go on"
and the when luke walks in the door steve asks "sorted" and the voice says "shut the door" and them "whats he doing".

Great catch steve, see you soon,

Maddi Happy
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:29 pm

ok..made it a bit longer..
kicks in around the 4 second mark..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Well hello guys & girls.

This seems to have been an excellent investigation for all that took part. I am really excited at the evidence already gathered, and the EVP captured is extremely clear. This will make the EVP gallery for sure Steve so a massive well done. When the final report is finished please send it over to me for addition on the website.

i can't wait to read it all and see the evidence in it's entirety.

See you all soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon   House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Marbles, Bovey Tracey, Devon
Page 1 of 1