visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
House of marbles  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
House of marbles  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
House of marbles  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
House of marbles  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
House of marbles  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

House of marbles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 am

GPS will be attending a prelim meeting at the house of marbles in Newton Abbot, Devon today, they have requested our services to help with some unexplainable incidents that have taken place recently in the glass works, should be an interesting one.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ian
Ian

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 pm

GPS visited the house of marbles today , what a fantastic place and rather on the large side , we have discussed the incidents that have been reported over the last couple of months and will be setting up an investigation date as soon as possible.

I will keep you posted on a date and time .
Back to top Go down

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi Ian
this sounds really interesting...so whats been going on?...can you tell us anything?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 pm

There have been numerous incidents at this location, one of which involved the glass work manager who had been in on a night shift attending to items that had been placed in the kilns, whilst waiting he went out into the courtyard to have a cup of coffee and a cigarette, the courtyard is an area used by restaurant visitors in the summer so that they can eat outside.

House of marbles  DSCF0584

As you can see there are some chairs on the right hand side of the photo that have been leant up against a table, whilst he was sat at one of the tables one of these chairs flew back into a table behind, after measuring the distance today it must have been a good eight feet, after trying to recreate this situation we came to the conclusion that it was not possible to get the chair to even fall over backwards, all it did was slide back slightly.

He stopped what he was doing and went home immediatly feeling unable to carry on with his shift , since this incident he has never worked another night shift and he has refused to be on site on his own.

There have also been reports of an apparition being seen in the pottery museum part of the building, and reports from other members of staff about shadows and the feeling that they are being watched in the same area, another incident that the owner mentioned was that he was in the marble museum part of the shop after closing time and heard two men talking to eachother which he found very strange because as far as he knew he was the only person left in the building, he searched the whole building but could not find anyone.

These are just a couple of incidents that have been reported over the last couple of months prompting them to get in touch with GPS in the hope that we can find some answers for them.

Back to top Go down
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-10-04

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 am

Ohhh how interesting!

Could you set up a video cam for a week of filiming at night, see if anything unusual happens again?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 am

Thats something that i could do in a private house , but this is a busy shop and museum and my equipment is to valuable to go and leave in a shop for a week .
Back to top Go down

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi Ian
all sounds really interesting stuff....the chair flying out is really strange.....you cant really explain...away..only if it was really windy and is being a heavy metal chair as in your photo we can rule this out...looks like you have a good investigation on your hands here mate...keep us posted.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:11 pm

According to the glassworks manager, it wasn't windy enough to blow the chair over. He even tried to recreate the situation, but couldn't.
Each chair weighs about 5 kilos, it would need quite a strong gust of wind to blow the chair over, and even if it would have been blown upright, the chair would have, at the most, just tipped over, but flying in an arch, landing near the opposite table. Apart from that, the area, where those particular tables are is quite sheltered.

This is the way the chair flew:

House of marbles  Dscf0584it

We will definitely investigate this incident, fingers crossed, that we will get some results.

@JoJoK

The most hot spots are in the busiest areas of the shop and the museum. Our cameras are worth £300 each and although we are insured, we really don't want to risk damaging them. Apart from that I don't think that the owner would allow us to do it in anyway.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Ian
Ian

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 am

Here is an update on the house of marbles investigation.

After receiving an email from Andrea at the house of marbles she has suggested the Tuesday the 9th August , i know that this is a week day but that seems the only date that is possible due to the fact that we have to work around them and their production schedule, if you could please list below who would like to attend this investigation, i can then get back to them ASAP with a list of members that would like to attend .

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 am

count me in.. Smile
Back to top Go down

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Wish I could join you on that one mate, but I will have fun putting the webpage togther for it. It really is a golden opportunity and the investigation is bound to give us some very interesting results I am sure. Let's watch this space.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 am

Hi Guys

As some of you may have read , we are going to be conducting an investigation on the 9th August at the house of marbles in Bovey Tracey, Devon, could members of the Devon team please put there names down if you are attending, members of the south east team are also welcome of course, this is a big place with allot of potential activity and a rare chance to investigate a location that has never been investigated and probably never will be investigated again.

So Far the following members are coming .

Ian Wilce
Hella Norenz
Steve Meads
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Oh yes.. defo....

It truly is an incredible place...

A mix between santas grotto and willy wonkas with a good dose of Olivers workhouse thrown in..

Really cannot wait....
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 am

LOl Steve, good comparison!

But don't forget, that it's also like the maze of the Minotaurus... that place is huge with lots of little stairs, rooms and corridors. It's bad in daylight already and I suppose it's even worse in the dark. Just think about the moment, when Andrea took us to her office, or when William took us through the kitchen. I don't even remember now which way he took us.
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 am

Very true Hella...

I wont forget how I felt at the top of the stairs in the attic or how that door there closed itself..
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Don't forget Andrea's office, Steve. Definitely an area worth investigating if possible!

On top of the stairs.. do you mean in the outer building when we went up to the photographer's room? I felt that too, not as strong, but i definitely felt that there was something not quite right. I would say, that I felt a male presence, not very welcoming... but that could be self-suggestion, considering that the majority of the workers there were male.

To me that place is full of extremely interesting areas.... just think about the spot in front of the marble machine.

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:02 am

I have had confirmation from Andrea at the House of Marbles that we can conduct the investigation on the 9th August , the way it looks at the moment we will be starting set up at about 07:00pm so that we can hopefully start to investigate at 08:00pm, we have to be out by 03:00am.

There will be the possibility of carrying on longer if we experience activity .

It would be great if some of you could attend this one as it is a big location which will be difficult to cover, could you please enter your names below if you are going to attend this one.

I will also be posting details about the wildlife park investigation shortly .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of marbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of marbles    House of marbles  Empty

Back to top Go down

House of marbles
Page 1 of 1