visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Interesting clip found on youtube

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting clip found on youtube  Empty
PostSubject: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:46 am

this seems to be quite an interesting clip that was found on youtube, the two investigators say that they were exiting the room at the time and did not see or hear anything , and only saw the shape on reviewing the footage.

What do you guys tihnk of this one ??.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 am

Whoever it is steps into view just before the second guy moves out of the way..

something tells me this might be rigged..

but you never know
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 am

As with many 'ghost' videos, my first though was 'this looks suspect'. The camera hovering around for no reason after the two men leave the frame (neccisary to manifest a hoax).

But I soon realised this is DVR footage...

It's promising they have filmed the footage from the DVR system itself, not an edited compressed clip that could have been tampered with.

It still feels suspect to me... would like to know more about these people and maybe see the raw footage also...

Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 am

As it happens i have allready contacted them and asked if there the possibilty of seeing the raw copy of the footage , i find it very interesting , something tells me that there is something that is not right with the situation but then again as Robb has pointed out this is not been tampered with as it has been filmed straight from the dvr , so the only possibilty could be that it has been staged .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Hi All
Just a question could it be the reflection form one of the team on the back wall? from a back light from the DVR system? the figure seems to move out of view in the same direction the two team members leave the room ?
other than that its interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:19 pm

I agree with Extra on this one...the figure quite clearly steps in as the other guy steps out.

T bounce
Back to top Go down
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 pm

To me seems like a hoax.

Even if filmed on DVR, that film footage is actually being filmed by another camera. So how do we know it's not been edited and made to look like it was still on the DVR?
Back to top Go down
Faziel
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 pm

yeah i think its a hoax,ive been trawling though alot of ''real ghost footage'' on youtube and i don't think ive seen anything that looks convincing.
Without alot of background info on the people who shot it it is really hard to say for sure,always in the back of my mind im thinking that there are alot of people who are trying to get people to agree that footage like this is real then turn round and say ''no we faked it and we fooled you!'' or maybe im just paranoid Smile

Faziel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting clip found on youtube    Interesting clip found on youtube  Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting clip found on youtube
Page 1 of 1