visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
EVP's and EMF's EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
EVP's and EMF's EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
EVP's and EMF's EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
EVP's and EMF's EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
EVP's and EMF's EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

EVP's and EMF's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 am

Hi guys,

I've got a question ... chewing on it quite a while now.

Did you notice, that we never get any EMF spikes when we capture good EVP's? It's always either one or the other, but never both at the same time.

I wonder why that is... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi Hella, its just a thought but maybe if spirits do exist, then they use a different kinds of energy to manifest themselves. sound wave energy is different to electro magnetic energy. It could be that it may take a huge amount of effort to do therefore it would be a choice of one or the other. It could be that if they have some sort of conscious thought that they can simply only do either one or the other. Maybe its something that is taught or learned something developed with experience.

just a thought Smile

neut
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 am

Hi John,

Yes, I thought the same.

My question is based on the theory that spirits use the energy in their surroundings to enable them to interact with us/make themselves known, as there is no proper explanation yet for a real EVP.

I've posted the same question in the TPF forum (our German GH-friends).

Maybe we could start some sort of EVP/EMF study. Our teams have roughly the same equipment... maybe together we could work out some sort of experiment?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Well then...firstly we gotta get a better understanding of what sound actually is and then we gotta try to establish how an EVP is 'recordable' when we don't actually hear anything at the time.

There may be some other form of energy in which this is done..

a quick thought popped into my head.. We call them EVP... but we gotta remember what the E stands for... "Electronic".
We are wondering why e don't get an emf response when we capture an evp..that's because an evp is not magnetic. It's not electronic either.. we call it electronic because we can only capture it on electronic devices..which used to be magnetic tape recorders. So this could be the confusion that has led many to the modern day way of thinking and practice.

So what is sound?
Quote :
Sound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound

It is mechanical.. neither electronic or magnetic... We do not hear an "EVP" until we have played back recordings.. so this has got to make us stop and think a bit.. What else is there that could transfer a voice or sound that is completely unaudible yet recordable..??
EMF's do not seem to be the cause...

Perhaps this,
Quote :
Sonar (originally an acronym for SOund Navigation And Ranging) is a technique that uses sound propagation (usually underwater, as in Submarine navigation) to navigate, communicate with or detect other vessels. Two types of technology share the name "sonar": passive sonar is essentially listening for the sound made by vessels; active sonar is emitting pulses of sounds and listening for echoes. Sonar may be used as a means of acoustic location and of measurement of the echo characteristics of "targets" in the water. Acoustic location in air was used before the introduction of radar. Sonar may also be used in air for robot navigation, and SODAR (an upward looking in-air sonar) is used for atmospheric investigations. The term sonar is also used for the equipment used to generate and receive the sound. The acoustic frequencies used in sonar systems vary from very low (infrasonic) to extremely high (ultrasonic). The study of underwater sound is known as underwater acoustics or hydroacoustics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonar

When you consider what sound is and it's levels then you gotta think just how does an unheard noise leave and audible recording?
Quote :
Sound pressure or acoustic pressure is the local pressure deviation from the ambient (average, or equilibrium) atmospheric pressure caused by a sound wave. Sound pressure can be measured using a microphone in air and a hydrophone in water. The SI unit for sound pressure p is the pascal (symbol: Pa).
Sound pressure diagram: 1. silence, 2. audible sound, 3. atmospheric pressure, 4. instantaneous sound pressure

Sound pressure level (SPL) or sound level is a logarithmic measure of the effective sound pressure of a sound relative to a reference value. It is measured in decibels (dB) above a standard reference level. The commonly used "zero" reference sound pressure in air is 20 µPa RMS, which is usually considered the threshold of human hearing (at 1 kHz).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_pressure

There MUST be some other form of measurement in order to enable a clear picture of what evp's are, how they are made and from where they originate.

If this can be done then we could be on the threshold of being able to make direct contact with these unheard voices.

IMO, spirits cannot use the air to make an evp.. otherwise we would hear it.. they cannot use any energy to make an evp as we would notice it on an emf or the like.. so there has to be another method that nobody has considered... sonar could be one of these forms.. A bit like swimming in the ocean and not being able to hear the whales singing unless you got specific equipment. Whale song can be heard from miles away, yet there is no air for them to make a noise as we understand it in our world.

Another example is the Franks box.. this appears to be using radio waves that captures snippits of chat that tend to maek some sense to the listener who is asking questions. Is radio waves the answer? Do we need a radio that can scan all the channels at great speed yet pump out audible results? From what I've seen and experienced, Franks box method tends to have a stop/start effect as the radio skips from channel to channel, missing inportant stuff and buzzing with static crackle.

I'll leave it there and see what you all think Smile
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Have been thinking more on this and found a couple of things that might be useful in investigations in order to rule out possible man made causes.

For example, some disturbances could be caused by radio frequencies, so how about this....
http://www.tscmtech.com/radio_frequency_detection_equipm.htm

As for detecting the source of evp's then how about this idea to start with..
http://pw1.netcom.com/~t-rex/BatDetector.html
This made me think as we do not hear bat chatter in our evp recordings.. so that would rule out any EVP's being in this frequency range, but it's a step forward towards working out how they're made.
Back to top Go down

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Steve

Interesting theories.However I am not convinced totally regarding the franks box.Due to the scanning of a multitude of freqencies that it scans and the spectrum it sweeps the possibility of it picking up communication devices,taxi firms etc.

I have had some good results with the new device i have.The Electronic field processor the device is attached to the voice recorder and has a led graph on the left side.So when you have picked up a sound the leds illuminate or spike if you like.So you can differentate the difference between audible sound and a disembodied voice.

By means of the led illumination.I have also discovered that there is a theory with the Ramsey Led trifield meter that Bongo and Debz have that if you place the trifield in RF mode as soon as a evp is captured then the leds will illuminate.I have not tried this as of yet but will get round to doing this.

So if this is the case with the trifield then we will techincally see an evp with a RF spike.As i said this is only a theory that i have heard.

Steve
Back to top Go down
TLA
Orb
Orb
TLA

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-22

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello Everyone!

We, the Paranormal Research Group- Hamburg, have noticed the same thing. We have yet to have an EVP simultaneously with an EMF Hit. And the same holds true the other way around. We have established contact and communicated using an EMF Meter but no voice recordimngs were established which leads us to believe that it is a different form of energy. We do n ot use any dictation devices that are also radios for the simple reason that depending on the quality of the radio reciever and transmitter, the bandwidths can be very poor thus causing a bleed over between stations. The better dictation devices do not have a RF Reciever containg a demodulation circuit tuned to radio frequencies. There is no chance of recieving a bit of weak radio staion and mistaking it for incarnate voices.

The one thing that we have noticed is the relatively low volume of the EVPs. They appear to have a very low Decibel level when examined with sound analysers. Maybe too low for our human ears to pick up on. Its a thought.

@Steve- Your Electronic Field Processor sounds very interesting. Could you tell me where I can get one? Thanks!

cya!
TLA
Back to top Go down
http://www.prghh.de

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 am

Tla

The link to the Efp site is http://evpfieldprocessor.com/

The group that made the device have had some amazing results when they have used it at locations

Steve
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 am

HI Allen
Nice to see you here, i agree with steve this EFP device is excellent i have been with him whilst he has been using it and he had some great results with it at one fo the private cases that we conducted , the only drawback with it is that its not compatible with the VN series from olympus , but we are using the DS-40 and the Zoom and it works great with the DS-40 , for the zoom its not needed because it allready has the function built in .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi Guys

Ian is totally right regarding the Efp with most voice recorders that have compatibility issues.

I have found that if the voice recorder has a earphone jack then the Efp will be ok with the voice recorder.This is for the purpose of live monitoring.This means basically you can use head/earphones whilst recording if a disembodied voice is captured then you can rewind it back to listen to it.The ds40 which I have since discovered like the zoom is capable of this feature.

The benefit of the Efp just amplifies and has a led scale if any noise/voice is detected then the led scale will light up as opposed to hearing the voice either through earphones or mini speakers
Back to top Go down
TLA
Orb
Orb
TLA

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-22

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks, Steve! Now I know what I want for my birthday in January (Its too late for my christmas list santa ) I can imagine it is a big help during EVP sessions. I hate wearing headphones because I might miss something else. SO the visual indication will be a big help. We also use the Olympus WS and Panasonic RR series and have had very good results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prghh.de
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

I would advise you still to wear headphones with either of them because they are both audio enhancers you will hear allot more with them than with out , but thats something that you would have to try .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

EVP's and EMF's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's and EMF's   EVP's and EMF's Empty

Back to top Go down

EVP's and EMF's
Page 1 of 1