visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report Empty
PostSubject: British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report   British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in reporting this investigation.

British Heart Foundation

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report Britis10

Investigation Team Members

Phil Measey : Lead Investigator
Rob Powell: Lead Investigator
Matt Watkins: Technical Manager & Investigator
Sheena Prew : Trainee Investigator
Steve Sweet: Trainee Investigator
Debbie Sweet: Trainee Investigator

Investigation Report

Base Readings:

Shop Floor 1mG / Temp: 20C
Second Floor 1mG
Temp in all 3 rooms 19C
Top Floor 1mG temp in all 3 rooms 17c
Weather: Outside Temp 13C, Wet & Windy

Most of the team arrived at the location at 6pm and we started to set up the cameras on all 3 floors we also meet the shop managers Tina and Gail.

During set up Sheena and I noticed that even with the wind blowing outside it was very quiet. We were both on the top floor of the shop which is not used and is empty. It is like stepping back into the 1800s. This area has not been touched for years with old light fittings on the walls and ceilings, old wall paper and coal fireplaces set into the walls. There was a very odd and almost unsettling feeling to whole top floor, but this may have been due to the empty and desolate area. We reported our feelings to the rest of the team.

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report Dust_o10

We stood chatting with the other team members and both shop managers when I had the feeling that someone was standing behind me in the open office on the second floor. I was stood next to the stairwell at the time and felt like someone was touching my neck. It may well have been a draft coming for down stairs from the back door or caused by a window left ajar?....I moved from this area and told the others why I had moved, but the sensation seemed to move with me as if something was following me to the other side of the room. This feeling quickly passed, and was dismissed as being non-paranormal in origin.

There were a few other guests attending the investigation and they sat in front of the shop while the team set up.

Before we got started I briefed the team. To ensure that everyone knew what they were doing. I also had a chat with the shop managers and the few guests to explain what we intended to do and what was required from them during the night’s investigation. Steve, Robb and Tina did a location walk around and Tina told them experiences that had happened over the years across all 3 floors of the charity shop.

With everyone knowing what to expect we were all set out to conduct the first on the vigil....The shop was plunged into darkness, and dead time pursued.

Robb, Sheena and I settled in the front of the shop with the rest of the guests, while Matt, Steve, Debbie, Tina & Gail headed for the top floor areas. With everyone in place we stated the nights investigation.

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report Img_0910

Our time passed in the front of the shop without incident & we did not experience any activity on our EMF detectors or K2 meters. The only thing we collectively experienced was a coldness that settled around one of the guests and also my legs, but this we believe was caused by a draft from the front door.

Upstairs the other team experienced more potential activity. Tina and Gail became very emotional and started to cry in the far top room. They both said after they felt much sadness in the room more than any area of the top floor. Matt felt the presence of an older man that was very bossy & strict. Tina and Debbie both experienced their tops being pulled while investigating, but strangely did not get any EMF hits on the TriField Meter, or K2.

After around 20 minutes the teams regrouped, and we had a brief discussion about what had happened. The team was split-up again and we all went off to different areas of the shop as agreed.

Robb, Sheena, Tina, and I went up to the top floor while Steve Debbie and Matt took a few guests into the far front room on the second floor of the building.

Our team went into the far room on the top floor and settled down. We set up the TriField Meter and a K2 in the room. The temperature in the top floor had cooled down somewhat and there was a very heavy or oppressive feeling observed and felt by all. We asked questions to see if the small girl previously seen by staff and guests was indeed with us this night. I did feel that there was a spirit present there, but it did not want to enter the room we were in. The TriField Meter began to flash one or two lights, indicating that there was a slight fluctuation in the EMF field. This was placed by the entrance to the door and seemed to respond to our questions. The lights stayed on for the duration of our vigil. This may however have been caused by the very sensitive nature of the device, and not by the presence of a spirit.

Steve, Debs, Matt, Tina, and a guest Naomi, also began to experience some activity in the second floor room. They had a hit on the K2 in answer to some questions, and the LED lights went up to amber a few times followed by a drop in the temperature behind Steve. We measured this as a change from 62F to 58F within 3 seconds. Tina began to feel very emotional again and Debbie started feeling very sick. Our guest for this vigil Naomi was feeling very hot, the batteries on Steve’s camera drained. We have no explanation for this as all equipment and batteries were fully charged before the vigil had started.

While the guests took a short break, the team made plans for the next part of the investigation.

Steve, Debbie, Tina and one of the guests Nay took places in the office/kitchen area of the shop located on the second floor. Rob, a guest and I went up to the top floor. Matt & Sheena went into the store room on the second floor at the front of the shop.

During this part of the investigation, Rob asked questions and experimented by throwing small objects into the blackness of the adjacent room. As he did this the TriField meter began to flash over and over again, and the K2 meter positioned on the other side of the room spiked to amber

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report Bright10

It felt like something had entered the room with us, as the temperature began to get colder. Rob threw something else in to the dark room and we heard something drop close between us as if it had been thrown back in response. We then heard a scraping sound that we could not explain. It sounded like something was being dragged slowly across the floor so we switched our torches on to see if we could see anything but we did not.

In the office and kitchen area, Steve, Debbie, and Tina’s group began to experience odd things. Tina started to feel sick and Nay’s tummy began to hurt. This was followed by the Gauss Master spiking and Tina feeling something touch her. The group also heard what sounded liking faint talking on the stairs, but checks showed there was nobody there as all team members were on their separate vigils and all guests were accounted for. During this time the Gauss Master again spiked, so Steve began to take a few pictures but his camera stopped working. Debbie checked the temperature in the room and it appeared constant holding between 61F and 63F the whole time.

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report Img_1010

Nothing happened of significance to Matt’s group that could not be explained naturally.

During Steve & Debbie’s vigil in the front store room, Steve asked some questions and the K2 spiked up to the red LED, also odd sounds were heard in the room like something was being thrown to the floor. Debbie investigated, but could not identify anything out of place.

As we moved around the rooms for the rest of the night, we experienced very little activity and debunked much of what was at the time considered strange.

I drew the investigation to an end at around 3am, as the guests were feeling cold and tired. If there was a spirit present in the Charity Shop, then it appeared that it was not prepared to make itself known and us more than this.

Lead Investigator Notes:

Is the British Heart Foundation Charity shop on Sheep Street is haunted?

I do feel there is some level of active spiritual energy at work there, as too many unexplained things have happened to the staff over the years. As a team, we did experience a few things that we cannot explain, such as the spikes on the K2, and EMF detectors. The objects apparently thrown back to us from the empty dark room on the top floor was also unexplained, and we feel that there could have been logical explanations for this, but we were unable to identify its cause. I feel this locations needs to be investigated again by a smaller team and fewer guests, as it does hold some potential for good evidence gathering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report   British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Phil

That was a good report and the findings were definately interesting.This was a good night and well arranged by yourself.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report   British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Well done Phil

Really does sound like you had a great evening , and the report is great as well .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report   British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report Empty

Back to top Go down

British Heart Foundation Investigaion Report
Page 1 of 1