visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Seasonal Spirit Activity........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Seasonal Spirit Activity........ Empty
PostSubject: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Does anybody think that you get more spirit activity,depending on the time of year,if your lucky enough too have witnessed or heard anything paranormal?

For me,personally i find Autumn-winter months most active..i dont think its the darker,gloomy weather that always makes me think this..more a feeling i get..i captured a fantastic ghost picture in broad-daylight in the snow at my old house..this was in Feb time..things just "feel" more active in the colder months.. just wondering what other members feel..maybe the opposite too this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 am

I have always found that the autumn months are when the veil between the worlds is at its thinnest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 am

hi scotty - can you post that pic here for us please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:07 pm

i have been trying too get my pic back from a company i sent it too for a while now,based in Jersey..wanted too get my name put on the pic,so it says scottcopyright..anybody could do this for me,as had a few requests for it,and a chap who does ghost books wanted a copy..its a good pic of a an old man peering out the window at my me taking a pic of my wife in the snow in our back garden in 2008..theres no mistaken what it is..
could be some truth in your answer there Bongo..the time of year,and the weather certainly make me feel theres more going on..
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Scott,

Is it a digital image?

I can put a watermark on it if thats what you need...
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:36 am

Yes, I'd love to see that pic as well.

But back to topic....

not that I am as psychic as other people here, but I also think, that activity s increasing in the autum/winter months.

But unlike you, Scott, I think it has a bit to do with the higher amount of dark hours during the day, as well, as the colder, damper and foggyier weather.
I am sure, that there are studies about how the human body reacts to the change in seasons and weather.

But I will try to explain, why I think, that there is an increase in activity in the autumn/winter months.

1. Due to the lesser hours with sunshine during the day, the nasty weather, etc. the human body is producing/getting less vitamins, especially vitamin D. Vitamin D is known to have an effect (apart from others)on the blood pressure and cholesterol. Heart attacks are increasing during the winter months. Anyone who ever had problems with blood pressure knows how weak, dizzy and tired one feels, when it's low. I think this also plays a role in the increasing sensibilty/psychic sensitivity for the surrounding environment.

2. People are also not as active in winter. They tend to spend their leisure time indoors and are not as occupied. This makes them also more aware of their environment.

3. The amount of deadly accidents on the road is increasing, either due to health reasons, or, mainly due to bad weather conditions, such as fog, rain or snow.

4. Considering point 3 and the theory, that spirits tend to get stronger or appear more often around their date of death, this COULD be an explanation for the increase in activity.

LOL this is just MY theory. What you make out of it, is up to you Seasonal Spirit Activity........ Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Robb wrote:
Hi Scott,

Is it a digital image?

I can put a watermark on it if thats what you need...
it was taking on my samsung digi camera..i sent the mem card with it on too a comany in jersey..i paid them £30..but i didnt realise they keep it for safeguarding,bit like a saftey deposit box store..so am in the process of getting it back..esp for my dad,as he hassles me every month,and if he was on here he would certainly tell you how good it is..my own fault it happened..thats what happens when you learn how too "open" lol... Seasonal Spirit Activity........ Affraid but, Robb that would be great when i get it back if sent you a copy you could sort it please and then post it on here..hes a little old man,peerin out the window..eyes,nose,bald on top,hairline around the side..but hes a blue purple colour..i called him Albert,as i got that impression at the time i see him..

Arwen..your reply can and does make sense..maybe ghost hunts should be more done in winter months if activity goes up..just a thought,but i hate the cold myself lol..going too treat myself next year too a camcorder so i can do some night lone vigils..nothing better than be scared s***less on your own doing a ghosthunt..those lads on ghostadventures,how lucky,and some good places too,just 3 of them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Scotty

I saw your dad earlier and he did mention it was on his way.Yep i know he keeps hassling because he keeps telling me about it.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm

hi Steve...it was taken on the same day,seconds after the one i sent you that time upstairs,only this 1 is clearer..only me and my wife live in the house and 1 jack russell..2 caught in 1 day..if you look at the one i sent you properly,you can see the person is wearing a shirt and spotted tie..am sure it my grandad,as i have a wedding pic in black and white when he got married..hes wearing the same tie and wears glasses,although in his wedding pic he hasnt got glasses on..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal Spirit Activity........   Seasonal Spirit Activity........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Seasonal Spirit Activity........
Page 1 of 1