visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Paranormal activity EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Paranormal activity EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Paranormal activity EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Paranormal activity EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Paranormal activity EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Paranormal activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Paranormal activity Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:46 am

Hi guys

Looks like there is another one of these haunting film coming out on the 25th September it's called paranormal activity , now there are rumours that some of the footage in the film is real footage from a DVR that was set up in the couples home .

" The most scariest film of the year "

LA Weekly

" I was so freaked out after watching this film, i did not want to step foot into my house, thinking there could be something waiting for me , that i can't see"

Hollywood independents

Well here is the trailer so you can get a taste of it

Paranormal activity
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Ian,

that looks really good!!!

I will definitely watch it.

Will be interesting to see it with ghost hunter's eyes...

Greets,
hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Looks like a really good film ill try get to watch it whe it come out....liked the trailer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Hiya, new to this site so having a nose! Just wondering what people thought after watching the film (I didn't think much of it in truth)
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 pm

I see where you are coming from sandra , to me it was like watching the DVR on an investigation just more exciting .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm

I loved this film, but it scared the crap out of me! 2 of my favourite films ever were Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield, and I suppose this was similar with the handycam footage. Cannibal Holocaust I guess partly pioneered that documentary style, too, though I found that pretty hard to watch in parts.

I thought it was obvious it wasn't real, but acted well and I always appreciate a film that makes you ask yourself 'what would I do if I was in that situation?' which for me, it did.

I also prefer stuff that doesn't have too much emphasis on CGI and special effects, as being forced to use your imagination to some extent is more fun. I think the scariest scene in PA was the part after she's been stabbed him and comes upstairs and is sat by her bed rocking, and the light goes on in one of the bedrooms down the corridor. You can hear police officers come into the house and talking, and the light stays on, then a few seconds later it just switches off. For me, it was the thing just saying 'I'm still here' but never really showing itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Jen221 wrote:
I loved this film, but it scared the crap out of me! 2 of my favourite films ever were Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield, and I suppose this was similar with the handycam footage. Cannibal Holocaust I guess partly pioneered that documentary style, too, though I found that pretty hard to watch in parts.

I thought it was obvious it wasn't real, but acted well and I always appreciate a film that makes you ask yourself 'what would I do if I was in that situation?' which for me, it did.

I also prefer stuff that doesn't have too much emphasis on CGI and special effects, as being forced to use your imagination to some extent is more fun. I think the scariest scene in PA was the part after she's been stabbed him and comes upstairs and is sat by her bed rocking, and the light goes on in one of the bedrooms down the corridor. You can hear police officers come into the house and talking, and the light stays on, then a few seconds later it just switches off. For me, it was the thing just saying 'I'm still here' but never really showing itself.

I liked Blair Witch at lot. Have watched Cloverfield but can't really remember it much so can't have rated it all that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hmmm still waiting   Paranormal activity EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

hi i was told it was crap but im still gonna watch it cuz we have diff views just waiting for it to conme on box office hopefully soon
debz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm

steve-debz wrote:
hi i was told it was crap but im still gonna watch it cuz we have diff views just waiting for it to conme on box office hopefully soon
debz

Hiya, yes! def watch it for reasons you state. If I'd read these threads I'd look forward to watching it to see for myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm

hi s
me keep looking on box office and my iphone to watch it but nothing as of yet ive had good feed and bad about the flim but im looking forward to seeing it its the waiting thats a pain lol

i cudnt get on wiv cloverfield maybe all that moving wiv the camera spoiled it but affects where good i watch a little blair witch but i got bored half way maybe oneday i will retry
i tend to like my horror flims and i do like a good action movie also
but like you say using your imagination i feel yes its good cuz if you have a twist in the flim makes it more exciting
ttfn debz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi Debz Paranormal activity Icon_cheers

I think you'll find this film has been and gone at the cinema...at least it has in our area...DVD will be next release

Tx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi yh im waiting for box office on sky unless
someone slips me a copy lolol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

ah yes sky - of course.....see? im so technically challenged!! Paranormal activity 574889
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm

takes a lot longer for it too be shown on sky than dvd..plus with dvd you can pause it,rewind it incase you didnt hear a bit and no adverts! Paranormal activity Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:29 pm

scotty"b" wrote:
takes a lot longer for it too be shown on sky than dvd..plus with dvd you can pause it,rewind it incase you didnt hear a bit and no adverts! Paranormal activity Icon_biggrin

I agree, also its the kind of film I think you need to watch twice (well I did, ha) because there were little noises and things I missed the first time. The first time I watched it with my brother and we both hid behind cushions and kept laughing, and it was scary. The 2nd time I watched it by myself, on my laptop with headphones, and I couldn't sleep after Paranormal activity Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

I Must admit that it was a great film , but towards the end it was a bit over the top , but well made

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:56 pm

I just got this on dvd and can't watch it alone any more. I got 25 minutes in lastnight and had to turn it off, how stupid! I've seen it twice and I know what happens (though I haven't watched the theatrical version/ending, only the screening version which I gather has a different ending) but from that loud scream/bang and the light swinging it just scares me to death Paranormal activity Icon_redface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I agree that it is a good scare!

The ending I saw was the theatrical one and I would say that if you get scared easily DON'T watch it alone lol.

Good film overall 7/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 pm

I've seen it afew times and is a good movie, i'm sure i read that it was hyped up to be real but it wasn't. Can you imagine capturing that on a investigation!

Paranormal activity At Jen221 if you need someone to hide behind give me a shout Paranormal activity Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Barri wrote:
The ending I saw was the theatrical one and I would say that if you get scared easily
DON'T watch it alone lol.

I won't! I'll have to wait til someone can watch it with me - and have a blanket over my head Paranormal activity Icon_biggrin haha

Matt wrote:

Paranormal activity At Jen221 if you need someone to hide behind give me a shout Paranormal activity Lol

Thanks! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:27 pm

I enjoyed this film..not sure if its really a true story personally,but you never know..watched both endings with the cinema ending being the better esp if its true..i would have been out of that house long before that..also the doctor blokey wsnt much help-overall i give it an 8/10 myself.. Paranormal activity Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 am

It's a good film that had simply outstanding marketing and the bloke that wrote it has done very well for himself! Didn't it cost £4 to make or something?

When it first came out, I heard there were 5 or 6 alternate endings but the Blu Ray only had the 2?? anyone know anymore about that?

Plus, watch the short film competition winners on the extras, the winner imo was rubbish but there's a funny one in there...

"Look! The demon bit me!"
"That's just ketchup."
"Look! The demon put ketchup on me!"

I paraphrase but it made me chuckle Paranormal activity Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal activity   Paranormal activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal activity
Page 1 of 1