visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
exeter castle investigation prelim EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
exeter castle investigation prelim EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
exeter castle investigation prelim EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

exeter castle investigation prelim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

exeter castle investigation prelim Empty
PostSubject: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi Guys

Just a quick bit of info about exeter , steve and myself made a visit to the castle to see what we could find before the investigation on Saturday , and to be honest , if the investigation is anything like the prelim then we should have a great time , we had a couple of interesting EVP's and some strange things going on in the holding cell block, such as doors that opened and closed on their own after only turning our backs for maybe a min or two . all shall be revealed on saturday.

regards
ian

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Wow sounds like its guna be a good one then Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Thank's guys

I would just like to thank the team for making it a memorable event last night at Exeter castle, it was fantastic how the team worked together to gather some of the best EVP's that we have ever had , so once again a big thanks to all involved .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Glad things went well last night.

Look forwrd to reading the report and seeing/hearing the evidence.

Well done guys.

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 pm

A big thanks to Ian and Barri for getting all this organised.

Was a great night and although i know some of the EVP's already I still look forward to seeing it all online in the report..

Congrats to all.

On to the next...
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi Guys

I went to Exeter castle today , to just finalise the last things for the investigation on the 23rd , after talking to the owner i went and had a quick look around in the holding cells to see if anything has to be moved when we get there next time , and as i went into the main corridoor and approached the suicide cells , somebody said "hello" to me , and i must say it made me jump it sounded like a female voice , my first thought is that it may have been somebody from upstairs , but then again thats quite a distance that the sound would have to travel .

I did make a hasty exit to have a look if somebody was upstairs but there was no one there , so i hope that it was something from the holding cells .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 pm

I will start writing some names and questions together tonight, based on the names a member of the public picked out on the last workshop and also on the rersearch results for these names.
That should be quite interesting this time, even more than last time.
Maybe we can find out, who was addressing you, Ian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 pm

I feel that the more we, as a team, know about the places we visit, the better an experience we can give to the public who come with us.

Not only may we be able to make a contact of some description but the public will learn a lot about the place.

For example, if torture was used in a place then we can ask if there is anyone there who used to torture people.. we might even be able to go further and name some of the things that were done in order to bring about a response.
This will enhnce the atmosphere of a place as the minds of the public become aware of what used to happen in places.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 pm

exeter castle investigation prelim Bfwzb0esyiz29u61o

Even if people know that the place has a lot of history, it is always hard to imagine how the people lived and what they had to bear. With specified questions we will make the whole event even more exciting and hopefully give the people the feeling to be closer to the history and the people/spirits. It makes the whole thing more vivid.

Which proofs again: A good research is essential for a professional approach
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exeter castle investigation prelim   exeter castle investigation prelim Empty

Back to top Go down

exeter castle investigation prelim
Page 1 of 1